The FBI, CIA, DOJ... ARE CORRUPT

so you're just going to get on here and think you're a great troll or something?
pretend you didn't run like a bitch when your bitch dictator slapped the mandates down and covered your mouth in fear of hate speech?

yep

FuroGXAXsAMt3GZ

Twat:
FBI Houston

A large-scale, multi-agency nuclear incident TRAINING EXERCISE will take place May 1-5 in southeast Houston and Harris County. The training exercise will NOT pose risks to area residents. Please do not be alarmed by training-related activity.
@HoustonOEM

Ahh... the comments make me feel better about living here in the US. Dare I say, there is 'hope'.

When a toddler shits his pants and sits there, still in the shitted pants, denying he's done it.

u have described europeans as a whole over the last 500 years; boomers; black ppl privileged enuff 2b living in USA, europe or even europeen colonial legacy systems; women in general; white American men who legit ratified the 14th and 19th amendments; and, OF COARSE, the jews

I mean the Fucking FED can't even find the D.C. Pipe Bomber
I bet these guys are safe
The Hottest Online Game: Hunting for Classified Documents - WSJ

Videogame enthusiasts are scouring popular social-media platforms in the hope of finding classified U.S. military documents, turning the recent national-security crisis over leaked secrets into a global scavenger hunt.

The competition pits online users eager to see secrets against the U.S. government, which wants to keep those secrets off the internet.

At issue are a cache of sensitive military documents that the Justice Department alleges Jack Teixeira, a 21-year-old member of the Massachusetts Air National Guard, posted on Discord, a platform that allows gamers to gather and communicate online. The documents first began showing up last year on a Discord group—known as a server—and remained unnoticed for months until some of them were reposted to other larger servers and platforms, eventually finding their way to the media, garnering public and U.S. government attention....

Durrrhum didn't even interview McCabe, Strokz, Clapper,,, many others.
Give me a fucking break; no charges should be brought?
4 years

The United States has been taken over in a coup by the D.C. Administrative Overstate fueled by an alliance of Globalist money and useful idiots like DurDur & BarBar the elephant in the room.

:rofl: @ all the dupes who bought into the russia russia russia hillary won

(and still lost while rigging the national election w/ statist power)

you deserve to be mocked and ridiculed

:rofl: @ all the dupes who bought into the russia russia russia hillary won

(and still lost while rigging the national election w/ statist power)

:rofl: @ all the dupes that fell for miga + draining the swap

(Lost and crying about the election being rigged 2.5 years later)

What will really twist your melon is how Christopher Columbus was named after a city in Ohio before it was even discovered by white people. Amirite? Yeah. Shit's afoot, man.

Back