[6.15] What are your Jan 6th committee watch party plans?

Agent had far far far more cause to shoot Babbit(or any other idiot that went into the capital that day) than Zimmerman did... Both well within their rights tho.

how about arrest the unarmed woman and handcuff her instead of shooting her in the neck for jumping through a door?

how about arrest the unarmed woman and handcuff her instead of shooting her in the neck for jumping through a door?

Ya my guy, she was all alone. There definitely was not a riot happening at that time..

He should have stopped and read her miranda rights.

Ya my guy, she was all alone. There definitely was not a riot happening at that time..

how many unarmed people do you think would have jumped through that door to help her by beating that cop to death before he got handcuffs on her? you people truly believe that these unarmed people were ready to kill officers. smdh :picard:

how many unarmed people do you think would have jumped through that door to help her by beating that cop to death before he got handcuffs on her? you people truly believe that these unarmed people were ready to kill officers. smdh :picard:

It was a mob. In our capital. Mobs have historically done stupid and crazy shit. Pretending like it was a peaceful protest is laughable while in the moment.

It was a mob. In our capital. Mobs have historically done stupid and crazy shit. Pretending like it was peaceful protest is laughable while in the moment.

so how many people went in to subdue/kill that officer after he shot an unarmed woman in the neck?

well, i'm just saying that if it was such a huge mob of crazy zombie killers, why didn't they overcome him and move on?

i know the answer, do you?

uno said:
DfnJRTIU8AA2LeW.jpg

k

Last edited:
for real though.

why be dramatic and refer to the mob as "crazy zombie killers"

its such an emotional ploy.

a mob of 2000 people are entering the US Capital. And you are pretending like force should not have been used to stop it.

Its so ridiculous.

:lol:

for real though.

why be dramatic and refer to the mob as "crazy zombie killers"

its such an emotional ploy.

a mob of 2000 people are entering the US Capital. And you are pretending like force should not have been used to stop it.

Its so ridiculous.

:lol:

lol you're so right, they SHOULD have mowed them all down with automatic weapons while they were shuffling through Statuary Hall between the crowd-control stanchions :shrug:

lol you're so right, they SHOULD have mowed them all down with automatic weapons while they were shuffling through Statuary Hall between the crowd-control stanchions :shrug:

Double down on the emotional ploy response.

Niice

I was really surprised they didn't. They should have.

I say mob, you say crazy zombie killers

I say use force to stop a mob, you say mow them all down.

Just :lol:

Such a womanly take on it...

Back