[6.15] What are your Jan 6th committee watch party plans?

1IeZTqq.jpg

No, there were ninjas coming out of the maga crowd left and right, dead police officers as far as the eye could see, cops slipping in blood and guts, one officer got a boo boo and another heard awful chants of "USA! USA!", it was worse than the civil war!

Last edited:
Well took you a lot less time than I expected for my post to go completely over your head. So there's that.

And I pay all of the taxes that are required of me to pay in my homeland, which are only those from the income on my real estate. Thanks for asking.

so the answer is 'no', you dont know shit, made shit up, and have nothing to work with as usual and now try to cover up your incompetent statements

just another dunk on you for me

its like clubbing a baby seal

(you don't pay your fair share and never will as a selfish, greedy, slave exploiting pile of shit - its fantastic to witness the double standards and hypocrisy :lol: )

are those charges filed on trump since that's what this theatrical 'hearing' is all about?

at least you gave it a shot though, which humiliated mitch

Jimmy is absolutely right. Many BLM protestors should of been executed as well. Fuck criminals, all of them, regardless of political affiliation. Don't want to die, don't riot (play stupid games win stupid prizes). Pretty simple rule.

Jimmy is dumb as fuck for thinking the location of the riot matters though.

Protesters be shot no. Rioters and looters yes.

My thinking may be skewed by being in the military where guards are armed for these reasons.

So, you see armed guards on other side of gate pointing weapons at you telling you to not breach, you still breach and blame the guards that you got shot? Typical victim mentality

https://irp.fas.org/doddir/dod/d5210_56.pdf#page17

For those wanting a reference to whether they were authorized or not. I’m not sure if dod personnel where the ones who used deadly force, but that facility is covered here. Imo this covers the guards use of deadly force.

Again, this is my opinion. I doubt I’m the only person here seeing it this way.

You all defended Zimmerman and he had only one teen threatening him. Why doesn’t stand your ground gun proponents like yourselves have a problem with babbit getting shot? Be consistent

Last edited:
Protesters be shot no. Rioters and looters yes.

My thinking may be skewed by being in the military where guards are armed for these reasons.

So, you see armed guards on other side of gate pointing weapons at you telling you to not breach, you still breach and blame the guards that you got shot? Typical victim mentality

Obviously I agree. Should’ve said BLM rioters.

spoiled privileged little pale dicked old farts like mitch and jimmy pop are so outraged at the insurrection grrrr

You all defended Zimmerman and he had only one teen threatening him. Why doesn’t stand your ground gun proponents like yourselves have a problem with babbit getting shot? Be consistent
zimmerman shot someone who was in the process of trying to murder him.

if trayvon was trying to take a selfie with him i doubt he would have been found not guilty

Don’t believe I ever used words coup or insurrection because it was neither. It was a protest of a bunch of sandy vaginas that got out of control. I do believe outside and inside influences helped stoke the fire. But honestly, I really don’t care that much about the Jan 6 deal however they rule it. I’m just commenting on the babbit death. Guards were put in a very bad spot that day, calling them murderers is as bad as calling a cop a murderer when they have to make a decision in a split second. I supported the cop that shot the guy reaching in his car too if you pay attention.

All of those people
both the instigators
and patriots who feelz there was a problem with the votes
fucked up our opportunity to see Mike Pence hang himself
I still think they were set up, but I wish they'd seen it coming

Do you all have any idea of the speeches laid out for 1/6?
The ideas of fraud that were going to be laid out
before Pencive did the only thing he was put in there to do?

that was all interrupted by a
Colorful Revolution by the D.C. Overstate

is that a good title?

Last edited:
https://irp.fas.org/doddir/dod/d5210_56.pdf#page17

For those wanting a reference to whether they were authorized or not. I’m not sure if dod personnel where the ones who used deadly force, but that facility is covered here. Imo this covers the guards use of deadly force.

Again, this is my opinion. I doubt I’m the only person here seeing it this way.

umm

if that officer was getting his head pounded into the concrete by mrs. babbitt, then yeah, i would think the shooting was justified.

instead, she was unarmed jumping through a door.

wtf man, bad analogy.

umm

if that officer was getting his head pounded into the concrete by mrs. babbitt, then yeah, i would think the shooting was justified.

instead, she was unarmed jumping through a door.

wtf man, bad analogy.

Agent had far far far more cause to shoot Babbit(or any other idiot that went into the capital that day) than Zimmerman did... Both well within their rights tho.

Back