Krayvok's thread got deleted?

Who is krayvok?

I feel more and more like kids are on my lawn and that I want them to get off my lawn every day:(

its impossible to be disappointed with krayvok.
it would be like trying to get mad at a retarded dog.
he lust looks at you and lols his tongue and you're like 'fuck you're dumb you have no idea what you did'.
i mean anyone else.

I deleted it because I'm tired of that shit. It's unnecessary. Does anyone here really think Krayvok, established retard, needs to be getting into this bullshit and trying to fuck with people's lives because I don't. I don't know any other history behind it but you people need to slow your roll. Seriously, calm the fuck down. It's the internet, you don't need to be such big dick heads. If people are really going to persist doing this shit, I'm going to have to remove them. No one wants to be part of a forum like that. Either cut it out or get lost. Consider yourselves warned. What the fuck is wrong with you (specific) people?

I didn't get involved besides telling Krayvok he went too far. If someone chooses to next someone, then they can't cry foul when they themselves get nexted. That is how I feel on the issue.

I deleted it because I'm tired of that shit. It's unnecessary. Does anyone here really think Krayvok, established retard, needs to be getting into this bullshit and trying to fuck with people's lives because I don't. I don't know any other history behind it but you people need to slow your roll. Seriously, calm the fuck down. It's the internet, you don't need to be such big dick heads. If people are really going to persist doing this shit, I'm going to have to remove them. No one wants to be part of a forum like that. Either cut it out or get lost. Consider yourselves warned. What the fuck is wrong with you (specific) people?

Why has it happened several other times and you have done nothing then?

lol this has got to be the 3rd time you made this type of statement since kura.

which one is it rayn. just be fucking consistent.

<BadMoFo> Lavan Hoffman and the rest of these faggots will be owned if they want to fuck around
<BadMoFo> Poor little bitch
<BadMoFo> I could give a shit less about you
<BadMoFo> You're pretty useless, I don't think I've seen a comment from you that was thought provoking.
<+Vanster> well I get hundreds of pm's every day telling me I'm the most useful person ever

Back