UVALAN [uvalan]

we could set up a dunk booth, and mud wrasslin. cook off area or whatever

it could be a ren fest lan fest!

el o el

turkey legs, beer steins, and video games
we could even rent TVS and consoles and PLAY CONSOLE GAMES TOO HEHHHH

I'd also spend a day or so going to the Smithsonian Air and Space museum.. That new facility just rocks.

everything i did at uva3 away from a computer was more fun than anything i did on one

going to DC with koy and yankee was #1

I doubt I'd go unless the sign up sheet had a bunch of old friends signed up. I have absolutely no desire to meet any of the "daily TW posters" these days.

Although presuming you're planning it around a new tribes release... if the game was good and had a solid community again, then absolutely. Just depends.

I'd be down if there was a cheap flight. I'd prefer a west-coast version though.

This is me. However I would go. After 3 west coast LANs, i regretted never making it to UVA to meet "the other half (or 3/4s or whateveR) of the Tribes Playerbase.

Out of curiosity, are you polling for potentially early this summer (in which case the game wont be near to out, and likely not even in a playable phase) or try to go late in the summer and hope they have an Alpha/Beta we could play by then, or would you wait until next year when the game is out and has its own community (assuming it does ok). THe timing of the game doesnt seem to tie into the normal dates for UVA well, but I would assume you meant this year.

Back