Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Killary can't even navigate a flight of stairs while being supported by two male handlers without losing a shoe.

I don't care if a candidate is on a ventilator
If they're blinking Nationalism and build the wall
That's my Prez

Last edited:
Remember when Obama could drink a glass of water with one hand without days of preparation?

if your argument is that a president should be young and virile then maybe the dems should have nominated one of the other candidates. Hell, if they had nominated Tulsi I would have voted for her.

Remember when Obama could drink a glass of water with one hand without days of preparation?

And the cheering for him drinking that water would have been
deafening. Then he would have to go get an award for best water drinker ever. Likely he would also get a medal and a statue or a school name after him because he was the best water drinker known to man

And the cheering for him drinking that water would have been
deafening. Then he would have to go get an award for best water drinker ever. Likely he would also get a medal and a statue or a school name after him because he was the best water drinker known to man

and then the mainstream media would praise him for his water drinking skills for at least 30 minutes, and then offer up a few softball questions about the weather and how michael obama is doing.

and then the mainstream media would praise him for his water drinking skills for at least 30 minutes, and then offer up a few softball questions about the weather and how michael obama is doing.

30 minute? oh fuck no. Thats would be in the news cycle for like a week...then there would be a documentary on his water drinking...to spread his goodness to the world

i honestly dont know why you guys are having so much creating this fantasy when obama drank water on camera just fine for a decade and nothing happened

0iLkfj.gif

Michelle is keeping a low profile as she is likely to be picked as Joe's VP for an official 3rd Obama term under Biden/Obama 2020 ticket.

0iLkfj.gif

Michelle is keeping a low profile as she is likely to be picked as Joe's VP for an official 3rd Obama term under Biden/Obama 2020 ticket.

nahh it is kamala harris imo

but her family also owned slaves and she isn't even African american

so I give it to the DMV QUEEN of MEAN Stacey "the tank mouth" Abrams

or someone equally disgusting as her

i wonder if DEMOCRATS are the REAL RACISTS

will play out any better than it has for TRUMPS RECORD LOW BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT RATES has these past few years

where he watched African American favoritism go up 3%

as White demographic support dropped well over 10%

I mean fighting the Leftists over their own made up narrative, even they clearly don't believe, since they favor ALL RACE BASED FAVORITISM (just not for whites) seems like a winning platform for sure moving forward

Trump trading 10% of the largest demographic for 3% of the smallest demographic is absolutely a great idea and platform

KUSHNER TOLD HIM

It's so past the point of fucking embarrassing

when we really need something embracing

Back