2019-nCoV

EXCESS DEATH RATES FOR REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC

We estimate substantially higher excess death rates for registered Republicans when compared to registered Democrats, with almost all of the difference concentrated in the period after vaccines were widely available in our study states. Overall, the excess death rate for Republicans was 5.4 percentage points (pp), or 76%, higher than the excess death rate for Democrats. Post- vaccines, the excess death rate gap between Republicans and Democrats widened from 1.6 pp (22% of the Democrat excess death rate) to 10.4 pp (153% of the
Democrat excess death rate). The gap in excess death rates between Republicans and Democrats is concentrated in counties with low vaccination rates and only materializes after vaccines became widely available.

the results are self evident

Wasn't that their choice? Shouldn't that be their choice? If they choose not to get vaccinated and die from covid, why do you care? Or, could it be that older people tend to be republican, and are more at risk from the virus, vaccinated or not? Hasn't it been proven that you can die even after vaccination?

You know, statistics are for idiots like you that can't extrapolate data beyond the point you want to make.

As the old saying goes, there are three types of lies. Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

Watching the crazies' interpretation of this thing evolve has been amusing, but not surprising.

I suppose if you understand that everything is a conspiracy, it's easier to understand them.

"It's Wednesday."

"O, is that what the msm told you? Sheeple will bleeve inything, jfc your stuped."

And so on.

Watching the crazies' interpretation of this thing evolve has been amusing, but not surprising.

I suppose if you understand that everything is a conspiracy, it's easier to understand them.

"It's Wednesday."

"O, is that what the msm told you? Sheeple will bleeve inything, jfc your stuped."

And so on.

Thanks for your absolutely useless and irrelevant input. Duly ignored.

"It's Wednesday."

And so on.
npc is mad

I wonder how many redmen back in the old west days were called nutters by their fellow tribesmen when they said the white man was evil and would kill them all

:lol:

Tonto's like Vanster are the reason their people are close to extinction

:lol:

looking back at human history, the state has murdered countless millions

why would anyone doubt them

worship the state

all hail our masters that never lie to us, maybe they wont murder us all too much this year

Back