Current news thread

Oz wins by being a celebrity. It's in the constitution.

Oz will see his opponent struggling so hard that he will probably ask that the debate take a break or stop - let it go just enough where people see how messed up Fetterman is and then say "I am a physician and I can't let this go on - and neither should the people of Pennsylvania"

I hope Fetterman wins. Hell I hope he replaces Kamala on the ticket in 2024. Post stroke he just speaks complete gibberish, like an AI trying to replicate talking points.

the-simpsons-crying-robot.gif

They know the President of the United States is walking around with a plate in his head to fix brain seizures back in the 1990's right?

Last edited:
:lol: wait wait ... Oz is running against a guy who just had a stroke?

Yeah, May 13th. He's made sparse public appearances but still spits word salads for the 20 seconds he speaks. If he happens to win, it's the end of debates. Democrats will just hide until election day like Biden did.

This goober.

In 2013 when he was a mayor he chased a black man in his neighborhood with a shotgun, then held him at gunpoint.

The Green Goblin Gang
The suspects were identified as Ciante Alston, Mairam Cisse Issouf, Dariana Peguero, all 26, and 34-year-old Emily Soto as being among the group captured on camera punching and tossing around two 19-year-old women in the Times Square subway station early Sunday.

This is NY

Back