Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

BP0tRwL.jpg

For those who may not know it Kamala Harris got her political start in 1994 by having an affair with Willie Brown, who was serving as the California Assembly Speaker and then became the mayor of San Francisco. Brown was 60 years old and Harris was 29 when their affair began. Harris was so brazen that she came out publicly as his date at his 60th birthday party, despite his wife of 36 years being in attendance.

How about Kamala's ancestor owning slaves? Does she get reparations or pay reparations? Pay herself reparations?

I love Snopes "unproven" response on it.
Did U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris Ancestor Own Slaves in Jamaica?

It is undisputed that Kamala's father, a professor, states in a published article that he was the descendant of a man known to own at least 100 slaves.

Snopes says well there's no documents proving this heritage, so unproven... lolz

So Snopes, is her professor father lying, or too stupid to know his heritage?

kamalabad kocksucker slaver kween

fixed

The part about her family owned slaves,,, (however long ago; i think that's how it works) is amazing. Sounds truthful since coming from papa, but I hope that story gets fleshed out.

Amazing!
How about Kamala's ancestor owning slaves? Does she get reparations or pay reparations? Pay herself reparations?

I love Snopes "unproven" response on it.
Did U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris Ancestor Own Slaves in Jamaica?

It is undisputed that Kamala's father, a professor, states in a published article that he was the descendant of a man known to own at least 100 slaves.

Snopes says well there's no documents proving this heritage, so unproven... lolz

So Snopes, is her professor father lying, or too stupid to know his heritage?

Last edited:
fixed

The part about her family owned slaves,,, (however long ago; i think that's how it works) is amazing. Sounds truthful since coming from papa, but I hope that story gets fleshed out.

Amazing!

lmfao

i hope your not expecting the media to give it air time

the only way that'll see the light of day is if the Orange Hitler express turns it into an attack ad

progressive scum know they cant win on the issues without buying votes with taxpayer money

the exact thing they wont use of their own

ya, you just sit back kitty
above it all
wtf u care
you have no future to live for
no one to care about
why anyone cares
is BEYOND you

we can all move to mexico and then our kids won't have to sneak back in to america they'll be duel citizenry

I don't post a lot of Tucker videos but this one was too good to pass up.

Anyone who views CNN uncritically doesn't deserve to live.

I just
As much as everyone
Else
Wants to
Know
How was the
Surf
Ing

Today

Sent from my SM-T867U using Tapatalk

The Gloriousness of SURFING!
The PastTime of Gods!
Should never be brought up
In this Foolish Mortal Thread
Of Losers

I don't post a lot of Tucker videos but this one was too good to pass up.

Anyone who views CNN uncritically doesn't deserve to live.

"i'd call him Smucker Carlson but it's an ethnic TERM so he might not understand...."

We see jou and understand all too well.

Back