Carly Fiorina: 1
Rand Paul: 1
Not yet allocated: 2,426

DNP
Hillary Clinton: 394
Bernie Sanders: 42
Not yet allocated: 4,327

:lol: superdelegates

You are confusing things. And that's okay. I really like the american view on these shits, and it's obvious why there is so many hidden misery in the US. C'mon, don't deny it. You know there's plenty misery in the First World country ;)
People don't blame "something" other than themselfs. People actually know what is wrong and they fight to change what is wrong. And they say it out loud what is wrong around them, man. Look at the example you just gave with the borrowing money thing. "People" did not borrow shit. I'm portugueses and I didn't borrow a single fucking thing man. Why do you blame me? Do you wanna fight?! Do you even lift bro? :birthday:
"If someone gets hurt on a job, it's the job's fault for being dangerous and not the person's fault for choosing to do that job." did the person had an option? Or was the person forced to take that job in order to survive? If the world sucks, you, my pal Fool, should not give up on dreaming and fighting for the world you wish and dream of. Imagine all the people.. Sharing all the world... You may call Sanders a dreamer. But he's not the only one.

O, now this is great.

Post some more thoughts. It's fascinating.

But the typical work week is 5 days. So ... 5 x 50 weeks is 250 work days a year. That leaves you 115 days off, almost 1/3rd of the year. You're mad at working 2/3rds of the year? You should definitely vote for Bernie.
Ya who could possibly be mad at spending 2/3rds of their waking hours making other people money instead of living life

Ya, I think the Vikings had it right, fighting and fucking and dying.

They never worried about rolling over a 401k or getting their oil changed.

Just killing anyone that wasn't 'them.

Stealing women, raping horses.

Ah, the good ol' times.

But the typical work week is 5 days. So ... 5 x 50 weeks is 250 work days a year. That leaves you 115 days off, almost 1/3rd of the year. You're mad at working 2/3rds of the year? You should definitely vote for Bernie.

You're forgetting the 16 hours a day people don't work while they are commuting or sleeping, plus, PLUS their lunch hour and 2 10 minute breaks, so people only work 6 hours and 40 minutes each day, so that times your 250 works out to a little more than 69 days. So it's ACTUALLY only 69/365 = 18% of the year people work, and that's not even counting time spent fucking off at the water cooler and whatnot, and even then studies show people aren't even working the whole time they are at work so it's probably less than 10% and if they are in a union like Cam Newton that's cut in half to 5%, and if they are a minority like me we get free hours because of our skin so it's more like 1% and if you count other important holidays like Presidents Day that takes it to zero, and basically nobody works at all. Ta Da!

I have no idea how I ever figured I work 70 hour weeks, thanks for disabusing me of such a notion.

I never had a job with these 10 minute breaks.

8am-5pm with 1hr lunch at noon.

Punch in, punch out time clocks for insurance purposes.

Pay is 100% production based. Less output, less money. Either you were lazy and did the minimum at $25-35k or you worked yourself into an early grave for $45-55k.

1 week vacation and no sick days or paid time off.

If no work is available for the week, you make the state minimum wage.

All tools to perform the work are to be furnished by employee.

Taking a day off before or after Christmas resulted in forfeiture of Christmas pay.

I worked for Saturn when they went out of business.

I wasn't laid off or fired because the company would have to pay unemployment.

Instead the work simply disappeared and I made the state minimum $7.25 an hour for a couple weeks doing nothing but standing around and finally quit.

Last edited:
I worked a job (this was hourly pay) with a union guy that complained bitterly about how he didn't get his 10 minute breaks.

Most work he did was squeezing his sphincter on the toilet all day.

The sort of guy that was easily confused and was the brunt of all the jokes.

Ask him for a left handed screw driver and he'd diligently go look for one, desperate not to look like an idiot he would never ask a question.

He was the biggest cry baby limp wristed pitiful excuse for a man that I'd ever seen.

A know-it-all-master of everything that wouldn't take directions from anyone.

Sort of guy that couldn't fix a cheese sandwich.

He went to the labor board and complained about work conditions and not getting 10 minute breaks.

I really hated that guy.

Ya who could possibly be mad at spending 2/3rds of their waking hours making other people money instead of living life

Waking hours you say? Well most folks sleep 8 hours or less per night, leaving 16 hours free. If 8 hours is devoted to work for 5 days per week, 50 weeks per year that means less than half of your waking hours would be devoted to earning your share of someone else's money. Including sleep (you'd have to) you're actually spending 2/3rds of your life doing your own thing and only 1/3rd enriching robber barons.

Traveling to work and being at work during lunch etc etc etc overtime on call work etc etc

Also being that u spend most of the day being at your place of work means u never get to enjoy the sunshine except for 2/7 days of the week

Sorry I don't value endlessly plugging away doing trivial shit as much as u do :/

I wouldn't count sleep as "your own time" considering its a biological necessity and you aren't even participating in it

Gotta agree with Ztir, the best parts of the day are spent at work.

Wake up, it's dark, go into the factory, it's dark, go home, it's dark.

You can briefly see the sunshine on your lunch break, but then you're pretty well confined to driving and getting food or taking a nap before starting work again.

Most blue collar jobs involve, *gasp*, actual work. Lots of places ban the use of phones during work hours.

Have to conduct all personal business on the lunch break. If you're put on hold, you just wasted the best part of your day.

The weekend is spent catching up on chores, doing laundry, dishes, filing paperwork, going to appointments.

I dont know where all this free time is that you're talking about

Sit there, stare at the bottles coming down the line, pick out a defect every 10 minutes.

For 40 fucking hours a week.

Staring.

At.

Bottles.

Get one week off a year, after five more years of work you'll have two weeks off. In another fifteen you'll get three weeks off.

God forbid you have an emergency, your car breaks or your child is sick or your roof needs to be replaced.

All that money that you saved up for a vacation? For your child's education? For your retirement? The two thousand dollars you had carefully squirreled away? Gone, spent on a transmission for your shitty car so you can keep on reliably getting to work on time.

Public transit it shit, if you didn't have your car you would spend another three hours a day commuting by bus. Equivalent to adding another 3 hours to getting your work done, 8 hours is now 11 hours.

You're fucked, totally and squarely fucked.

Working your life away diligently at a single task, never more than a breath away from total calamity.

So broke even when you do take a vacation, you have no money to go anywhere or do anything.

Sure, you could take the week off and spend it sitting at home enjoying the silence, watching TV.

Counting the minutes down until you return to work for another year.

That option seems a waste of time, instead you cash your vacation in and make an extra $300 for the year.

You spend it on shoes and clothes for your kid to go to school.

Last edited:
Hypothetically you start work at 730

You wake up at 630
Shit shower shave eat etc
Go to work
Work till 430

Go home

It's now 5:00pm

U have about 4-5 hours of free time(oh joy) thanks to ur gracious corporate masters to do whatever you want

4-5 hours per day of doing anything that's not making other peoples money for 5 out of 7 days of the week is dumb as fuck

Yeah, I have no free time in the morning - enough time to shower, get dressed, eat breakfast. Then at night I have about 5 hours of free time.

U have about 4-5 hours of free time(oh joy) thanks to ur gracious corporate masters to do whatever you want

4-5 hours per day of doing anything that's not making other peoples money for 5 out of 7 days of the week is dumb as fuck

What a fucking crybaby.

Then employ yourself and have more free time that you want.

Make the call.

So you are admitting you want security from someone else instead of trusting yourself to provide it?

And then bitch about?

Haha, awesome.

If you're poor and working in America, you're really no better off than you would be tilling land as a subsistence farmer - just grow enough food to feed the immediate family.

At least that way you get the whole winter off and can spend time at home with your family the rest of the year.

Can't do that though, society forbids people from an easy to lead agricultural life style like that.

You have to make a living by making money.

But for the poor, the means to money are meager.

Really, not any better off working a low wage job than collecting welfare and selling weed.

Last edited:
There has never been a society on Earth where you can be supported by others in a manner which allows you to do all the things you'd prefer to do with your life. Ever. Modern America is about as good as humankind has ever had it.

Back