BERNIE SANDERS IS OFF THE CHART LEFTIST@!!@

Competition is what increases productivity and 'progresses' the human race. USSR found out what happens when the state takes over economic control, you end up with stagnation and economic decline.

competition is what makes companies install nets around their buildings so when their employees jump out of windows they don't kill themselves

nobody wants government controlled monopolies (which we kind of already have), and a completely free market is a fucking disaster too because people are evil when their primary goal is to make more money

Just because the USSR collapsed before the USA doesn't mean that the USA system is the 'best'. Lots of other factors are at play besides central economic planning. The USSR was a federation of dissimilar states trying to find harmony amongst fiercely nationalist peoples also. It's a little easier to run a country when everyone considers themselves to be the same 'nation'.

http://www.epi.org/publication/stagnant-wages-in-2014/

And ever since 1979, the vast majority of American workers have seen their hourly wages stagnate or decline. This is despite real GDP growth of 149 percent and net productivity growth of 64 percent over this period.

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder why it feels like there are more government vehicles driving around than private vehicles and business vehicles anymore.

But with these posters above being our up and coming entrepreneurs and small business makers and shakers I get it.

Nobody needs to create jobs when they only need to find one....one with bennies for all

Let's all join the national guard...spend decades on worthless degrees....and sell life insurance to all the rest.

In chicken nuggies we trusty

Last edited:
There has to be a catalyst, it doesn't just "happen".

If people's biological needs- and this includes psychological needs- are being met, they are not going to act out. It's really as simple as that.

I am sorry but LMAO

What societal needs were not being met when Winona Rider shoplifted and admitted she was a kleptomaniac?

What societal strugal did Ken Lay have when he embezzled and stole millions from his company and workers pensions?

What societal needs caused the Menendez brothers to savagely murder their affluent foster parents exactly?

This is the biggest load of donkeyshit i have seen pardoning piss poor behavior in months...and man have I been knee deep in it with certain posters lately.

I don't even know if evil exists...but I do know there are some truly awful people who don't think or act like either of us. They never will and likely never have.

When you realize that there are lots of people who can do unconscionable acts without even a blink of remorse you might begin to see that there isn't anything for you to cure....we just don't see the world the same way.

No amount of bribe money or redistribution will change that

If nothing else naptown might be so kind as to show you this sociopathic reality in a few more posts.

Last edited:
And thanks for proving 2003 triple right on page 8

Indeed, the very use of the word "evil" greatly disturbs liberals. It shakes up their child-like views of the world, that everybody is at heart a decent person who is either misunderstood or led to do unfortunate things by outside forces.

You nailed this one spot on

People do what they feel they can get away with. For some, it stops at going a little faster than a government decided speed limit, or downloading a song on the internet knowing it doesn't really hurt the earnings of the artist. Everyone though has that grey area between right and wrong, and denying its existence entirely is colosally stupid. We take what we want, when we want it, justification is only necessary when the choice far outweighs your internal moral compass. For some, sociopaths mostly, their grey area is far larger. They will always game the system, take more, give less.

The greatest example of this thought process is the demand of paying more in taxes, but making no effort to provide that money absent from force. "I can afford to give more!" is laughable in that nobody does it voluntarily. If charitable donations were not tax deductible, they would plummet. People only willing give up until they see an effect on their own comfort. It's fundamental.

Bingo

And nowhere will you find a larger congregation and collection of sociopaths than politics.

Where you can find someone heading the chair of the ways and means committee, who creates taxes, enforces taxes, being exposed as one of the biggest tax cheats out there.

And it doesn't even have to be top level to be bad

Look at how many people who work at the IRS owe back taxes and how much (Google it faggots)

I mean it is systemic.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-31/shining-light-sociopaths-politics

Our government is riddled with sociopaths from top to bottom.

About the only thing liberals will deviate on or accept is that while people are inherently good....that there are bad people

Hence why we need more gubmt all the time

Except they fail to realize they are electing people who provably lie, cheat, steal, and will likely kill for power....to defend us from those who might lie, cheat, steal, or attempt to hurt us

Its a god damn mental sickness at this point.

One that I will never understand

Last edited:
Each one of those people, even the filthy rich ones, are the way are because of some reason. All rich and powerful people are definitely suffering from neurosis of their own. For a lot of the elite people, I think, there is an addiction to power- better to say, a need for more power, because they think if they aren't getting more, they are getting less, and failing. What does that mimick? Oh, right. Laissez-faire capitalism. If you aren't turning a profit (even at the expense of other's wellbeing), you are losing, in the corporate world. And these people at the top swim in this shit. Possibly while being in the 'fame bubble'- they likely have no friends, some might be paranoid about the motives of their friends. And they have many stresses due to the fact that yes, they indeed have a lot of money, and others want it. We've all heard the phrase "power corrupts" - isn't that why the works of Tolkien were so popular? Sure, it's less obvious what exactly is missing from the lives from the rich and famous, it's grey there, but there are things happening psychologically there too. It's mostly stress.

Don't get me wrong. This isn't to apologize for anyone. Some people do some extremely selfish shit and hurt others. Some people really grind my gears. Although its a morally relative term, 'evil' is abound. But the question is- how do you fix it? What are the root causes of the problems that lead people to do bad things? This goes overlooked. There are many days I don't follow what I am saying myself- it's so much easier to blame a person, and just say "that's the way they are" - and I'd probably find great elation in kicking evil-doers in the teeth.

But looking at bad behavior as preventable health problems makes a lot more sense than "Damn dem sand niggers are bad, lets kill em." - That solves nothing. Working within causality solves problems, agitating causality does nothing but perpetuate the shit we are living in now.

I don't disagree with you Tele- the whole world is fuckin crazy, sociopaths everywhere. The important part IS to understand them. You don't have to agree with someone to understand them. You don't do that, you don't get anywhere.

Seriously, someone help me out here...

We should string together a few more fortune cookie words

I see excuses for everything but an answer for nothing

Besides more gubmt somehow magically and mysteriouslu fixing the broken human condition. Despite it being more broken, bankrupt, and corrupted than ever before

Ffs even Carter says, in his latest interview, that our government is run by for hire whores to serve the interests of the super wealthy

Jimmy Carter: "Legal Bribery" Is Prevailing In The US Political System

I bet more gubmt and money can fix that too

Anyways...I don't care why others are broken. I am not in the market to fix them or the sociopathic megalomaniacs that want to run my life.

I simply ask to be left alone, go be broken elsewhere, and stay the fuck off my lawn while trying to piss in my face with my own stolen tax money

Last edited:
we need more government and more regulations.

vote hillary or sanders 2016

let's end this shit once and for all with a bang!

what do ya say, guys?

we need more government and more regulations.

vote hillary or sanders 2016

let's end this shit once and for all with a bang!

what do ya say, guys?

You conveniently neglected to mention every Republican presidential candidate. They want new regulations too - just different ones than the Democrats.

Besides more gubmt somehow magically and mysteriouslu fixing the broken human condition. Despite it being more broken, bankrupt, and corrupted than ever before

Pretty much this.

How statists can so easily 'see through' people of faith (jerry falwell, pat robertson, etc.) yet somehow turn a blind eye to their own in the State never ceases to amaze me.

Here's a tangent: I've mentioned our defense of Europe that allows the euros to provide all those social services to their respective nations and our resident whackjob lefties ignore it. Here's an eye opener for our 'feel the bern' fucktards.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-1997-06-10/pdf/CREC-1997-06-10-pt1-PgE1159-6.pdf#page=1

(see bottom right hand corner and carry over to the next page)

People do what they feel they can get away with. For some, it stops at going a little faster than a government decided speed limit, or downloading a song on the internet knowing it doesn't really hurt the earnings of the artist. Everyone though has that grey area between right and wrong, and denying its existence entirely is colosally stupid. We take what we want, when we want it, justification is only necessary when the choice far outweighs your internal moral compass. For some, sociopaths mostly, their grey area is far larger. They will always game the system, take more, give less.

The greatest example of this thought process is the demand of paying more in taxes, but making no effort to provide that money absent from force. "I can afford to give more!" is laughable in that nobody does it voluntarily. If charitable donations were not tax deductible, they would plummet. People only willing give up until they see an effect on their own comfort. It's fundamental.

While you're right about moral gray areas, the basic issue is that criminals (hardcore ones at least) are wired differently. They just simply have different thought processes than you or I. They consider what they steal rightfully theirs. They usually lack empathy, and are consummate liars, telling people (reformation and parole boards, psychologists, etc) whatever they want to hear with the utmost sincerity. They will continue to do bad things no matter how much you try and help them.

As far as your cynical view on people, well, that's a pretty rough outlook on life. I know plenty of folks that donate their own personal time and money to help other people, without consideration of compensation or as a tax break. As a Freemason, it's a central tenet of our system.

I hear Somalia has a real small gubermint where the human condition is uninhibited and magical

LoL

Somalia looking a lot like Flint Mi these days.

Wonder if we should blame the poisoned drinking water or incredibly dumb niggers people like you keep electing to run the place.

Like Goshin and Michael Moore I blame their Republican Gov. which I am sure we can fabricate somewhere

Last edited:
Back