[Boardgames] Recommendations

you could have stratego tournaments. that's really all i ever played besides chess and checkers / monopoly.

stop playing shitty boardgames

like really, everything you listed is the kind of thing I would expect a huge group of awkward nerds to play

play something involving war or fighting or getting drunk rather than nerd hugging and bullshit

Zombies!!!
Zombies!!! | Board Game | BoardGameGeek
zombies_second_edition_cover.jpg

like really, everything you listed is the kind of thing I would expect a huge group of awkward nerds to play

play something involving war or fighting or getting drunk rather than nerd hugging and bullshit

er.. yeah so my game playing of things like dominion actually came from drinking alcohol. We were having a few bottles of wine between 5 of us at work for lunch. And we would sit around for like 2 hours on those days. The games like dominion gave us something to do while we drank that made us look more civilised and had less co workers frown..

I'm not entirely sure what Dominion is but it sounds fine

I'm talking about:

Bohnanza
7 Wonders
Power Grid
Ticket to Ride
Guillotine
Scattergories
Balderdash

what a bunch of faggy nerd games

like really? out of all the awesome games involving war and fighting and galactic exploration and zombies, you would play a game about fucking.. beans?

bohnanza-box.jpg

it's no wonder half of you can't get laid

when i clicked this thread i thought "2 pages, surely someone has mentioned axis and allies"

but no!

so: axis and allies

A little different than some of those posted, but Loaded Questions is one we often play. There is a family version and adult version. We skip the actual "board game" part and just answer random questions.

We also enjoy Pictionary Man and UNO Attack - I know those aren't real board games, but are fun for a group of people to play.

lifeofchrist.jpg

The Life of Christ Board game will have the whole family gathering around to learn more about the life of Christ through this beautifully illustrated and exciting board game! The Life Of Christ Board Game is framed in the Bible's geographic and historical context, and features over 1,400 multiple-choice questions about the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ! This game is truly inspired by God! The map of the holy land on the game board shows the locations of major events and follows the chronological path of Christ's life. This game is fun, interactive, and brings a better understanding of the life of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and God's promise of forgiveness and salvation through Him. Age 9 and up, 2-4 Players

board games? are you 80?

82, oldest person to play tribes.

Obibun said:

I don't drink, however if you have a good war or fighting boardgame to recommend, I'll certainly look into it.

Back