[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

my fave cael posts are when he thinks he's being snarky and sarcastic but is actually saying truthful things :lol:

we're about to find out if that works or if there was a 3rd life that was over that night

'thats wat ur sayin'

:lies::ftard:

r u ok

avril should have just stayed home and obeyed the laws too im not sure wat the point of that song is tbch ive never listened to it but i assume its about how bad sk8r bois r cuz she say c u later boi

that's how u stop the bad guys

u bring the good guys in from another town and hand em an illegally acquired weapon after curfew
Oh yeah, I completely forgot that the only time you are allowed to stop criminals from breaking the law is if you are of age, live in the current city, and only acquire the tools to get the criminal to stop if the tool is legally provided.

i havent been paying attention is hillary in prison yet?

I like that instead of "Lock her up!" chants, it's now evolved to "Fuck Biden!" It's amazing to me that he still holds rallies, and people still show up, but I kind of get it, as it's a religious experience for his supporters. It's kind of like one of those Attenborough videos where a tribe of chimps come upon a waterfall and they get excited to the point of delirium.

One area Trumpsters and I are in agreement, is that we all hope he continues to hold rallies until his imminent death.

Real patriots ask questions.

do you hate america?

as an outsider I can only surmise that the gleefulness on display by highly partisan internet morons is a sign of disdain for one's country........

I was happy that Trump was your president, but Im just a guy eating popcorn watching the clown show. If I was American I'd probably be crying that the likes of Hillary, Trump, Biden et al are occupying these positions.

Back