[OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bandit:

Bud I have right now, dont know what its called but damn it tastes great.

First, Second, and Fourth pipes are newest to the family. Also the bud in the picture are three different types of bud. Usual Kush, OC Kush, and some Mexican Schwag.

the magic man is gonna take another break for a while

haven't smoked in a bit more than a week

good opportunity to give it a rest

I use 600s. You just need a more horizontal canopy. Keep the the multiple tops about 18" from the light. They can grow rocks too. But a 1000 will definitely have better penetration. A friend uses them. Our buds are the same as long as I control the thickness of the canopy by tying them out. He grows trees. :shrug: I chose 600s because I have more options that way, but lots of people like the simpler growing under 1000s. My friend won't consider anything less, even though my bud is as good, as dense, and as plentiful as his. Again, :shrug:

Personal preference is as good a reason as any, really. Oh, and my way costs more equipment, so I guess money might be an issue.
  Wooooooooo! I'm pretty damned high. 
:bandit:

got a new grinder with mesh separator finally. also picked up some skunk brand papers (hemp) and some juicy jay's blackberry brandy (<3 blackberry). hopefully they are decent papers.

also i now have a crush at the girl at my local store....i say crush because she has a bf, who i assume is a douchebag

can't smoke for awhile, had the swine flu and apparently smoking hinders your immune system somewhat by paralyzing those hair like things that sweep your lungs

vaporize it then bates. i know thats what im doing :bandit:

and :bandit: again for finally getting internet in the new apt. i love having the vape out on my desk while being on tw.

so after 3 weeks in subtropic heat and humidity and no weed, i sweat out pretty much every tiny bit of THC that was in my system

so when i got back to the states i took like three drags on a blunt of reggie and was like "hoooooly shit i missed this"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back