Alec Baldwin just killed someone

Horrible.
All fucking around aside - this was just a terrible thing to have happen.
Responsible gun owners do everything to avoid this.
This is what happens when you have people who have no business being around a firearm playing around.
You'd think we would learn to show some respect.

This is probably why I am not an actor.
I would never point a "prop" gun directly at an unprotected human and pull a trigger. I would clearly state "No". That is not something I do. It would be in my contracts.

I will fire guns all day long but that includes using proper gun safety rules. Never, ever, ever have the barrel pointed at something that you don't mind killing. Ever. Not dry firing. Not when cleaning. Not when walking. Not ever. Don't look directly down a barrel. All of that. Just no. Ever. Period.

Last edited:
There is a small part (like 5%) of my mind thinking "You shouldn't find this hilarious" but 95% of me has the vote. It's hilarious. Really enjoying the memes.

There is a small part (like 5%) of my mind thinking "You shouldn't find this hilarious" but 95% of me has the vote. It's hilarious. Really enjoying the memes.

Entertainment industry is full of wankers. People die all the time. Would have prefered he accidently shot Tom Cruise or Whoopi Goldberg.

:rolleyes:

What does this have to do with politics havax

you're kidding, right? we're talking about alec baldwin, the biggest anti-gun anti-trump douche fag walking around in hollywood? i mean, it sucks that the girl had to die, i grant you that. but it couldn't have happened to more of a piece of shit motherfucker than baldwin.

you're kidding, right? we're talking about alec baldwin, the biggest anti-gun anti-trump douche fag walking around in hollywood? i mean, it sucks that the girl had to die, i grant you that. but it couldn't have happened to more of a piece of shit motherfucker than baldwin.

So anything that happens to anyone who has previously expressed a political opinion makes something unrelated, political?

Mmk.

Whatever you need to do to justify being a shitty human my dood

It gets excessive exposure cause actor fame. They likely monetising the romanticising of gunslingers and wild west bull shit. Criminals basically. How many people died in Chicago or some other shithole city since these wankers demonstrated the results of poor OHS management on their profit oriented mission to basically sell advertising for things people don't need?

I expect in honor of the deceased they will continue the show with a view to leverage off the exposure.

Alec Baldwin 'Rust' camera crew walked off the set in protest before the fatal shooting

The cinematographer who was accidentally killed, Halyna Hutchins, had been advocating for safer conditions for her team, said one crew member who was on the set...

... "Corners were being cut — and they brought in nonunion people so they could continue to shooting," the knowledgeable person said.

There were two misfires on the prop gun and one the previous week, the person said, adding "there was a serious lack of safety meetings on this set."

"So they could continue to shooting".

Last edited:
Back