[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Horseface slipped in her closing remark. "So he must be disqualified." This is not about any real charge. This is about preventing the greatest President we have ever had by perverting our system to disqualify their greatest threat from running again.

Imagine spending thousands of dollars on Trump gear and taking a week off work to go to Washington DC and spend on travel, hotels and meals just to get arrested and your life ruined and your idol Trump abandons you.

Can you link me to the appropriate axis in the DSM-V?

People called snowflakes are saying psychology should be reconciled as science. Are the snowflakes right? Help me, I don't know.

Psychology is a science. Anyone who has ever studied psychology knows that. The snowflakes are, in this case, very much correct.

It's at this point, Fool, Lemon and what remains of Stone just cry.

I've said this many times, but never have I meant it so much. Welcome to my signature.

the axial model is out with dsm v but as a q supporter i definitely have dissociative disorders up the wazoo

Imagine spending thousands of dollars on Trump gear and taking a week off work to go to Washington DC and spend on travel, hotels and meals just to get arrested and your life ruined and your idol Trump abandons you.

and then your fellow trumpers call you an antifa agent

jOVbjrP.png

Imagine being so juvenile that you watch shady/sketchy election of a guy that has been shown to be skullfucking this country on your grandparents, parents and your taxpaying dollars......and you think its amusing.

Can you imagine that one? What kind of a retard would that be..

We were all happier when we were united by miga

Now we just got lots of obama style reeeeing, it's so low energy and sleepy in here

I miss good ole trump

Imagine being so juvenile that you watch shady/sketchy election of a guy that has been shown to be skullfucking this country on your grandparents, parents and your taxpaying dollars......and you think its amusing.

Can you imagine that one? What kind of a retard would that be..

Are you trying to make me laugh or does this come naturally to you?

imagine watchin trump fly away to florida on jan 20th leaving u with no pardon :lol:

imagine being dumb enough to think either:

a. they would even be considered for one.

b. Trump meant to "break into the capitol"

c. you

Back