[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

there are no more "republicans" or "democrats" The ideology behind both is long gone. They are just political unions you have to be part of to fit in to enrich yourself.

iGlaO1h.jpg

Usual cast of RINO characters. If they haven't been ousted by their constituents by now for the shit they have pulled in the past, they never will.

What are they supposed to do, vote them out? Lol votes dont matter anymore. They will just rig it.

hey waitress! get ur tiny ass over hear we need another round of doubles! this round is on me (rando taxpayer), stibulas for the house!

What are they supposed to do, vote them out? Lol votes dont matter anymore. They will just rig it.

Lol so trump the most powerful man in the world let the deepstate spend 4 years rigging election he knew would be rigged and did absolutely nothing

:Hmm: he deserves to lose for pure incompetence and cuckservativism

You admitted you spent $0 on Trump gear so it’s obvious you are just trolling and really are not a Trump supporter.

There are no actual Trump supporters posting here anymore, I’ve beaten them all.

lol i still can't believe trump never figured out the game while biden was campaigning in his basement and speaking to empty lots with cars

trump is the gift that keeps on giving

im still on the maga train i thought the thread should never have been archived

Back