2021 Summer Olympics

Simone Biles will be remembered as the GOAT.

P.S. Lol at the guy trying to say that Mary Lou Retton competed with a broken foot. That was Kerri Strug in Barcelona. Double lol whne he figured out he was full of shit and edited his post.

Simone Biles will be remembered as a quitter, weak and narcissistic.

I never said Mary Lou Retton had a broken foot.

Kerri Strug had a broken Ankle and only competed on the vault.

Jesus, can't you get off politics at all? I meant the Olympics.

C'mon and post up

I've got lots then. Kind of waiting for track and field but because I raced in Europe as a cyclist, watching the cyclist from Ecuador win the men's road race was great. Smaller countries winning in big events is always huge, but this was massive huge because in the late 80's, I was an American (small) riding in the big leagues (Europe) and Caropaz or whatever his first name is was a fantastic win.

That Lidecki girl winning gold again in swimming was fun (again, I don't google my responses, if you wanted perfection, you'd ask a genius like Tehvul, who has not processed a non-googled response in years)

I will give you my "post-up" of why this is a big deal to TW: It's a big deal to conservative radio and talk shows, and she is being excoriated for dropping, and everybody knows why conservatives are going off. She needs to be "removed from society?" Really? From the anti-cancel culture?

Can't we just admit that this place sucks the dicks of Carlson and Hannity-- 2 people that can't get a restaurant table or shop in a store without being confronted and thrown out?

I don't know much about gymnastics, and don't really even think it should be an Olympic sport (judges) but all of a sudden TW is passionate about gymnastics now. We've got people making up phantom injuries for white gymnasts that never had them (Retton having a broken ankle lol-- she hurt her knee signing autographs-- google it), and it's insane

Please just admit you didn't even know who Simone Biles was until the racist talkshows started ragging on her for quitting.

Trump has made the art of "making shit up" in vogue now, and TW wants to give it a try, somehow thinking that there might be a member, through the TW lens, that is relevant. Pro-tip: Rett Rheese and Nikita Bogolyubov are relevant friends of mine that left this place long ago. No one blames them.

Disregard the name drops (nobody left knows who those people are), but hit me up on July 30 when Track starts. I will have a lot to say.

I haven't been watching, NBC coverage is so fucking god awful and I didn't bother to find a good stream to just chill in the background. It's bizarre watching them deify exceptional athletes to sell products then watch people complain when they don't act like a god. Used to be simple. Get a medal, perform admirably, make your country proud. Now it's "Ford is proud to sponsor this athlete who suffered from Asthma between March 4, 2002 to April 6, 2002. Ford: Breath Easy."

I haven't been watching, NBC coverage is so fucking god awful and I didn't bother to find a good stream to just chill in the background. It's bizarre watching them deify exceptional athletes to sell products then watch people complain when they don't act like a god. Used to be simple. Get a medal, perform admirably, make your country proud. Now it's "Ford is proud to sponsor this athlete who suffered from Asthma between March 4, 2002 to April 6, 2002. Ford: Breath Easy."

This. Exactly this.

It's been horrid. I want to watch the event without hearing the music and backstory about how so-and-so is performing (cue violins) for her aunt that has bone spurs and if she can win a medal in equestrian, it will be the greatest moment of their lives.

I want to see track and field, and I'm very interested in the marathon. The men's road event has come and gone, so I'm also interested in soccer. I am NOT interested in the backstory of every single event that is competing for [strike]ratings[/strike] a family member that is sick.

I've got lots then. Kind of waiting for track and field but because I raced in Europe as a cyclist, watching the cyclist from Ecuador win the men's road race was great. Smaller countries winning in big events is always huge, but this was massive huge because in the late 80's, I was an American (small) riding in the big leagues (Europe) and Caropaz or whatever his first name is was a fantastic win.

That Lidecki girl winning gold again in swimming was fun (again, I don't google my responses, if you wanted perfection, you'd ask a genius like Tehvul, who has not processed a non-googled response in years)

I will give you my "post-up" of why this is a big deal to TW: It's a big deal to conservative radio and talk shows, and she is being excoriated for dropping, and everybody knows why conservatives are going off. She needs to be "removed from society?" Really? From the anti-cancel culture?

Can't we just admit that this place sucks the dicks of Carlson and Hannity-- 2 people that can't get a restaurant table or shop in a store without being confronted and thrown out?

I don't know much about gymnastics, and don't really even think it should be an Olympic sport (judges) but all of a sudden TW is passionate about gymnastics now. We've got people making up phantom injuries for white gymnasts that never had them (Retton having a broken ankle lol-- she hurt her knee signing autographs-- google it), and it's insane

Please just admit you didn't even know who Simone Biles was until the racist talkshows started ragging on her for quitting.

Trump has made the art of "making shit up" in vogue now, and TW wants to give it a try, somehow thinking that there might be a member, through the TW lens, that is relevant. Pro-tip: Rett Rheese and Nikita Bogolyubov are relevant friends of mine that left this place long ago. No one blames them.

Disregard the name drops (nobody left knows who those people are), but hit me up on July 30 when Track starts. I will have a lot to say.

It's unfortunate you can't take politics and personal vendettas out of things. I knew you were a cyclist and thought you might be able to offer more insights than NBC is willing to give to the wild thing that happened in cycling.

She's a math genius that had a good day.

I'll feed political addicts :razz: Turkey's gov't caught spying on field hockey match.

Simone Biles will be remembered as a quitter, weak and narcissistic.

I never said Mary Lou Retton had a broken foot.

Don't think for a moment we didn't see you write that.

Had not the conservative talk show community go after her, you wouldn't know who Biles was, and you know it. You couldn't even differentiate between Retton and Kerri Strug.

You are correct that American conservatives that hate blacks will remember her as that; I don't doubt it.

If you can name a gymnast that has achieved more than her without googling, I'll listen. Hang on, no I won't. I've invested too much of myself trying to convince followers from TW that they're not athletes, will never be athletes, and writing on TW is not an accomplishment. Way too much time. This place is a wall.

Don't think for a moment we didn't see you write that.

Had not the conservative talk show community go after her, you wouldn't know who Biles was, and you know it. You couldn't even differentiate between Retton and Kerri Strug.

You are correct that American conservatives that hate blacks will remember her as that; I don't doubt it.

If you can name a gymnast that has achieved more than her without googling, I'll listen. Hang on, no I won't. I've invested too much of myself trying to convince followers from TW that they're not athletes, will never be athletes, and writing on TW is not an accomplishment. Way too much time. This place is a wall.

You're right, you didn't see me write she had a broken foot. My original post is unedited, go back and check.

broken ankle

I'm not sure why you mention conservative talk shows, I'm not a conservative or a republican. But I guess if you consider Joe Rogan, Ask This Old House podcast, and True Crime Garage as conservative, then so be it.

I'm still not sure what "American conservatives" have to do with anything, as it's not an issue of race. Humble yourself and let Jason Whitlock and Uncle Jimmy break it down for you.

Pro-tip: Rett Rheese and Nikita Bogolyubov are relevant friends of mine that left this place long ago. No one blames them.

I never met SG but I did meet spy, he's a cool guy. Do you guys hang out often?

... you wouldn't know who Biles was, and you know it.

If you can name a gymnast that has achieved more than her without googling, I'll listen.

Biles is now known as a quitter, most people know of her or have seen her routines.

When my kid was 6 she was doing 12 hours a week of gymnastics training. She was forced to keep going even when her hands were bleeding from popped blisters. Because you cant quit when the squad depends on you. They do this to a frigging 6 year old (and we let them). In the end we decided it was too much for a kid that age (or any age really), they bully the fuck out of them.

Imagine what she thought when she saw Biles walk away and quit because she missed a few landings and decided she wouldn't win.

She swims 10 hours a week now instead, still pushed as hard, much less blood.

And I would rate Nadia Comaneci above Biles, More gold, more perfect 10's and didn't quit. Biles would probably kick her ass nowadays due to the difference in 40 years of development in the sport. Then again, if Nadia had access to modern training she may have been even better.

Will still watch Biles next time she competes, she is amazing after all.

Last edited:
is it not possible that she is both the greatest gymnast ever and was also a crybaby quitter attention whore this week?

no, because I didn't see her cry, and she still isn't the greatest

gdamn uppity negress is what she is, should be thankful she is allowed to compete at all, or even allowed to enter Japan for that matter

a poor white girl could have had her spot u know

fortunately an american girl who didnt quit and whose brother isnt a murderer won the all-around

Back