2021 Summer Olympics

GG USA, thankfully u beat China

Ya pretty close to a first away from home win for the whole olympics for China - US only got across the line on the final day. Paris is next, maybe they will win that one if they keep going with current progress, but LA is after that where the US will top the table there.

Most of China’s gold came from 14 year old divers. Most of ours came from actually swimming. We dominated them in overall medal count.

Good web site showing medal count by country with the events. Can see what each country was good at.
Summer Olympic Medal Count By Country: See Tokyo 2021 Winners | Time

When you look at it, events like Gymnastics, Track&Field, Swimming, Weight Lifting, and Shooting have the most events. Whereas Soccer is one event per gender for 6 medals. So if a country wants to win the medal count, they do good at the events I mentioned.

I guess we shouldn't give a shit about soccer, because it's not that big of a deal. It's just that when the world cup and Olympics come around, I always feel bad because the USA sucks on the men's side.

It is funny how we won't see these games for 3 more years on TV. Barely ever see a Track&Field event, or a swimming meet, or people shooting guns. Yet that's where the medals are.

Last edited:
Good web site showing medal count by country with the events. Can see what each country was good at.
Summer Olympic Medal Count By Country: See Tokyo 2021 Winners | Time

When you look at it, events like Gymnastics, Track&Field, Swimming, Weight Lifting, and Shooting have the most events. Whereas Soccer is one event per gender for 6 medals. So if a country wants to win the medal count, they do good at the events I mentioned.

I guess we shouldn't give a shit about soccer, because it's not that big of a deal. It's just that when the world cup and Olympics come around, I always feel bad because the USA sucks on the men's side.

It is funny how we won't see these games for 3 more years on TV. Barely ever see a Track&Field event, or a swimming meet, or people shooting guns. Yet that's where the medals are.

Yeah why don't they have gridiron in the Olympics?

Oh yeah that's right nobody else gives a fuck about it and more countries do synchronised swimming and ping pong.

Back