[MEGATHREAD] Modern Warfare 2

Im not a big fan of the Famas although its a lot like the M16 in COD4 which is one of my favorites.

Maybe ill check it out, but I doubt it. M4, SCAR and UMP are my normal ones.

me and my roommates are lvl 47. we have pretty much had someone playing live since we bought the game. m16 and barrett are fun to play with. i prefer the aug hbar. for the barrett we have sleight of hand pro, stopping power pro, and steady aim pro. m16 we have bling pro with hb sensor and holo sight, stopping power and steady aim, and the aug has bling with grip and holo, stopping power and steady aim. works well enough for us.

The sights piss me off.

1. The ACOG reticle is wrong. Not only that, it's NOT an electrically powered optic. Thus, the EMP shouldn't effect it.

2. The "holographic" sight is an EOTECH. The outside circle on the reticle is 30 MOA. MUCH MUCH larger than in the game.

3. The reddot sight is a POS. Aimpoint ftw.

4. Both the reddot and the EOTECH are parallax free sights. Meaning that no matter the placement of the dot within the sight, the bullet goes where the dot is.

The post brought to you by someone who knows more about sights and firearms than the people who apparently couldn't hire a knowledgeable consultant for a multi million dollar game.

Well jerk me off with a bucket of ice water! That's the craziest damn thing i've ever made!

Bling is overrated, I can't live without Scavenger.

Most maps:

M16 + Red dot
AA-12 + Silenced
Scavenger
Cold Blooded Pro
Scrambler Pro

For Favela esp:

Mini-Uzi
Akimbo Ranger
Scavenger
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro

For Estate/Wasteland:

Barret
AA-12
Marathon
Stopping Power
Last Stand (doin challenge :d)

Apparantly the rewards for doing Prestige 1.
Prestige Rewards - Page 2 - Modern Warfare 2 Forums

Last edited:
My Average Loadout is

Tar-21 Holographic
AA-12 Silenced
Sleight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

the quick aim and reload on Sleight of hand Pro have made it my new favorite perk.

Has anyone tried using scrambler? It supposedly jams enemy radar.

Sounds useful, but then again does it let someone know when you are close?

Has anyone tried using scrambler? It supposedly jams enemy radar.

Sounds useful, but then again does it let someone know when you are close?

I use it a lot. If you've ever been playing and noticed that your radar is blanked out and you didn't hear "The enemy is jamming our radar!" then you're near an enemy using it. It took me awhile to figure that one out, I thought the radar didn't work indoors or maybe it was intentionally spotty :)

It can give you away in a sense, I know when my radar starts to fade I'll move around a bit to see how it gets better or worse, you can get an idea of their location from that. It's awesome when you can get behind the enemy team and disrupt them though.

Back