[AIM LOGS][PICS] Fat Taco Bell Employee wants my cock

Ok...fair enough.

If she does her makeup like the top picture, though....I leave it to your discretion :shrug:
I have a girlfriend, but even if I didn't, I wouldn't dip dick with her.

All I want to get out of this is free Taco Bell and possibly naked pictures just because they would be hilariously unsexy.

There is easily a +/-40lb difference with the myspace angles. There's no telling just how fat she really is.

I would like the time stamps for that conversation. It seems like she tried to stop talking to you. I theorize that in fact, you want to have sex with her more than she you.

I didn't like mstrike originally, because I thought it was a front

but now that I know he's one of "those" guys, it's pretty funny shit

Michael, why did you do this?
Now she is going to tell all her friends and then it will get around to all of our former high school friends and pretty soon everyone in our town is going to think that you are cheating on me with the grossest girl from our hs.
She probably is laughing at me right now because she thinks my boyfriend wants her pussy.
I feel disgraced and embarrassed.
You'd better make this up to me.
You're dating mstrike. If you had any self respect or a brain maybe the above would matter. I guess maybe no one liked you when you where 12 so you really want that childhood back and find it in the attention whoring acts of you're BF.

Back