so your best friend bangs your ex girlfriend for fun

i dont get why you have a problem with this, unless you recently had your penis pinched off by a crab, or you still have feelings for the girl.

or maybe you are just being a peacocking alpha male and want all the women to procreate with you and not any other males.

ramata hold on to his values deeply

unfortunately everyone including himself knows that they will never be acted upon because a 30 year old with thousands of hours logged in virtual worlds doesn't have the commodity of 'friends' or 'ex-girlfriends'

It's getting old kid, give it a rest already, you don't get to me.

The only time this is unacceptable is if you still have feelings for her and you have made that absolutely clear. Perhaps a 3 month waiting period is required just to make sure your feelings for the ex have completely subsided, but that's it.

If this is not the case, then I don't understand the problem at all. An ex is just like any other woman at that point.

You need to clarify WHY this is an issue to you. Is there an emotional attachment?

i dont get why you have a problem with this

Because it just something true friends don't do, it's as simple as that, if you don't get it then no amount of explaining it you will matter because it should'nt have to be explained.

It's fucking sad that people don't get basic values and morals instilled in them anymore.

The only time this is unacceptable is if you still have feelings for her and you have made that absolutely clear. Perhaps a 3 month waiting period is required just to make sure your feelings for the ex have completely subsided, but that's it.

If this is not the case, then I don't understand the problem at all. An ex is just like any other woman at that point.

You need to clarify WHY this is an issue to you. Is there an emotional attachment?
dude, america was founded on morals and the declaration of independence

if you dont get that then i cant explain it to you

This subject apparently hits home for RamataKahn. Apparently, that fat cow he met in World of Warcraft ended up sleeping with his best friend.

ramata tell us more about yourself

we're intrigued with your morality and strict code of conduct regarding life and relationships

no just curious how a guy with almost 0 social interaction in the real world can comment on other people's reasoning regarding relationships

no just curious how a guy with almost 0 social interaction in the real world can comment on other people's reasoning regarding relationships

That's just it, you say crap you have no idea about and that isn't true at all. That why I can comment on it.

Back