so your best friend bangs your ex girlfriend for fun

Jesus fucking christ fancy... you said EX girlfriend... How many bitches you fuck since you broke up?
She fucked him and he fucked her.. grow up and drop the high school bullshit. you don't own the bitch.

You're a really sheltered individual if you think anybody in the real world is going to follow your code of honor.

That's my point, not many will anymore. Which is why most people aren't worth shit anymore these days.

And stfu with the "you don't own her" shit, that has nothing to do with it.

they arent together at all. was just one fuck.

woah wait, get over that.

I thought you meant they were like fuckbuddying or something

just one fuck is just something that happens captain joe.

I mean it's still a bit fucked up for your friend to have gone there, but i've had sex with people I shouldn't have. sometimes shit played out that way.

and from what I hear of your exploits, i'm not really sure how much room you have to talk regarding people engaging in casual sex.

It sounds like you've got feelings for her still. First you say, "if there's potential go for it" but now you're sort of going back on that.

Jealousy of him? Anger at her for denying you free nookie? Still love her? Figure out WHY it's bothering you now and try to fix it. If you can't tell him to cut that shit out and if he's a friend he'd understand.

As long as he's remorseful (if you've told him how you feel about it) then you really can't be too upset. If he's a giant douche and is being all bro about it, then fuck him. That being said, you seem like a bro kind of a guy, so I assume all your friends and bros and maybe my logic just doesn't apply.

it's just a primal urge that you're feeling, that your genes passed on may now be cavorting with some other dude's genes, liek a gene-sloppy-seconds. just rationalize it more and it willgo away (all seriousness; the cerebral cortex / upper brain inhibits the lower brain,, science)

sounds like a shit situation for you mate. it's in the past, so just remember that life goes on. if you still want to be best friends with the dude just ask him for his motives behind what he/they did.

when i define best friend traits, it doesn't involve actively pursuing and trying to bang my exes on a whim

i understand and subscribe to bros before hoes

but there is a line you don't cross as a "best friend"

when i define best friend traits, it doesn't involve actively pursuing and trying to bang my exes on a whim

i understand and subscribe to bros before hoes

but there is a line you don't cross as a "best friend"

Oh I get it now. his ex is a pig. NP bang her anyway, then tell him. Laugh then spit in his face. And don't forget to FILM IT!

If you're that hung up on an ex that you care if a friend bangs her, you're obviously a huge pussy who can't let go of the past and therefore the whole "bros before hos" mantra doesn't apply. Go eat a big tub of Hagen Dasz while crying to The Notebook.

Section 3, paragraph 5 of the Bro Code states that you can bang the ex of your buddy, but you have to ask him first. And if you ask, he can't say no.

Amazon.com: The Bro Code (9781439110003): Barney Stinson: Books

Bro Code disagrees bro

(fast forward to 6min 55 seconds for article 150)

although Amendment I does state the following:

A bro is entitled to have sex with his bro's ex if she initiates it, she is really hot, or his Bro is out of town or in a different room

so :shrug:

Last edited:
Back