Black Lives Matter

BLM is arguing that your arm is broken. Not just broken, but someone is trying to actively cut it off. We should thus remove your head as a solution, according to BLM.

The doctor isn't saying all your bones matter, because that is redundant . The doctor is saying, your arm isn't broken, you have sprained your elbow.

BLM is now saying that we should cancel your doctor.

Twit Video
So earlier I tweeted a video I’ll tag of BLM pleading with medics to go into the anarchist autonomous zone to help gunshot victims (they died).

BLM berates the white medics for not going in. Well here’s a video to show you why? Would you go in there?
Need to send CAG medics in there. Hell, just send a few CAG members in there and they will clean that zone of all Marxists in less than 15 minutes.

We should get BlackOlivesMatter to investigate whether the fishing knot is racist? I see a noose somewhere in there...

EbO0eCXXgAIREcj

nothing quite says oppression like multinational corporations, media, academia and state, local and federal officials not just taking your side, but capitulating to demands of the mob.

Since the BLM movement is in response to cops killing people during their arrest and in 99% of these cases, the person who died was a criminal, what if we changed it to Black Criminal Lives Matter

If you break your arm and go to the doctor, and the doctor says “all your bones matter, not just your arm.” You’re gonna look at them stupid because yes, all your bones matter but they are fine, your arm needs attention rn.
BLM is that arm, saying all lives matter is redundant.

This forum exhibits unnecessary racist rhetoric and bigotry. Free speech should elevate your thinking and speech, what a waste.

Grow up.
thank you for admitting black people are broken

Is the broken bone metaphor still applicable when one considers that black don't crack?

If you break your arm and go to the doctor, and the doctor says “all your bones matter, not just your arm.” You’re gonna look at them stupid because yes, all your bones matter but they are fine, your arm needs attention rn.
BLM is that arm, saying all lives matter is redundant.

This forum exhibits unnecessary racist rhetoric and bigotry. Free speech should elevate your thinking and speech, what a waste.

Grow up.
why does BLM require attention?
What evidence do you have that that bone is broken?

"Black lives matter" is provocative, racist and hateful. "Black lives matter" is a rallying cry for social unrest. "Black lives matter" is a tool for antifa and their brainwashed masses. Those who tout such hate are traitors to their gender, their race, and their country. "Black lives matter" is despicable.

sometimes i wonder whether 'all lives matter' ppl go to funerals and say 'why aren't we mourning those other people that died too'

their lives also mattered

Back