Godzilla! Huge Earthquake in Japan

I think the towns and shit that were completely washed away may have problems getting back to normal so soon.

man you guys are right, how could i ever compete with you

roll i's

my ex just told me they got to tokyo a few hours ago via bus and the first thing people told them when they got to shibuya was that tokyo tower is bent

l-spiro go investigate

Now they are talking about the 88,000 number again. They are saying it's a real number coming out of the Kyoto News Service.

man you guys are right, how could i ever compete with you

roll i's

my ex just told me they got to tokyo a few hours ago via bus and the first thing people told them when they got to shibuya was that tokyo tower is bent

l-spiro go investigate

I hear you can pay for the cleanup using your credit card points.

alright guys fine you win

if you really want to be ignorant sheep and constantly believe whatever the nice ladies on TV tell you, by all means, go for it.

i will once again stop bringing you the words of the people there and continue to update only those who actually care about whats going on.

20110311_japan-slide-TF7K-jumbo.jpg

np guys we will be back up and normal in 2 or 3 days. cyas.

tokyo tower, get bent!
EL O EL!

glad the plants are safe, but a phase 3 reactor doesnt really leak anyway. Concrete domes and what.

im interested in hearing more about a) the size of wave in Japan and how far it went in, b) what towns got 'washed away' c) death tolls d) fire spread in japan

man 1 town flooded the entire 130 million people in the country are going to be fucked forever

edit: less than 2000 people died when katrina completely buried New Orleans

how long did it take before they were completely rebuilt? less than a year?

and thats with lazy niggers and retarded louisiana natives living there.

Last edited:
Kyodo News

Didn't sign up but some of their headlines:

*Death toll from powerful Japan quake likely to top 1,000

*URGENT: Radiation level rising in Fukushima nuclear plant turbine building

*URGENT: 1,800 homes destroyed in Minamisoma, Fukushima Pref.

CNN reported that there are no reports of Americans injured or dead. I find that shocking.

Guys LGBR lived there before he went all crazy or emo or whatever and came back. He totally knows exactly what's going on there because he lived there. Ok? Geez.

Back