[OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2 bits:

Go with Spacecase, Sharpstone or similar quality. Diamond cutters. Make sure the 'gasket' ring between the top and the main body is thick. It isn't a gasket, and if you lose it or rip it, your grinder will bind up. Sucks. Get one that is deep not wide. If it's wide, you can't tip out some ground bud - it goes everywhere. With a deeper, smaller diameter grinder, you can pour it right out. Especially if you have a 'cano. If you get more than one, get the same brand and diameter. That way you can interchange the parts. Convenient. I use one with a screen, but I don't really care for it. Use a rigid guitar pick to scrape the grinder. Fill the lid (not the top of the main body). Seriously. Lift the lid off, turn the lid over, and shove the buds into the lid. Get one with SLOTS. Not just round holes. Don't overgrind. If it's dry, barely grind at all. You want tobacco, not bud dust. If it's damp, it will gob up in the lid. Get it out anyway you can and then stop grinding weed that hasn't even been properly dried. Properly dried weed will almost always tap out, unless it is really sticky. Even then, most will tap out anyway. Clean it with isopropyl occasionally. Be sure to remove any gasket rings and carefully clean them as well. With two interchangeable ones, you can soak one head unit and use the other with the same kif catcher in the meantime. Get ones with the magnetic lid retainer. Have fun.

Here's my station:

pano123.jpg

Here's the Tin Man. :sunny:

ss854547tinman.jpg

:bandit:

:bandit:

I am now officially out of herb grown by someone else and now only have my own to smoke. Interesting.

Edit: I'm pretty fried, so I guess I did OK.

Last edited:
Got a call from the Recruiting manager today, he asked me to submit a little bit more information on past projects and he'd get it all to the hiring manager. Hopefully I'll get the interview/drug test done this week so I can :bandit:

Not to mention I'm going to see Tool on Sunday. I've never :bandit: at a concert, and seeing as Tool is my favorite band, I planned to do so at this show.

Got a call from the Recruiting manager today, he asked me to submit a little bit more information on past projects and he'd get it all to the hiring manager. Hopefully I'll get the interview/drug test done this week so I can :bandit:

Not to mention I'm going to see Tool on Sunday. I've never :bandit: at a concert, and seeing as Tool is my favorite band, I planned to do so at this show.

ill be seeing them on the 25th when they come to dfw :bandit: fifth time to see them...so excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back