Kuri was right Fuck TW

So .... ifn I wuz to post like dweasel "OLD MAN" ...

wuld it look lik diz?

cuz maybe if i use COLOR it be lookin like dah dweasel

an den mebbe i have da voodoo power over him! ooooooooooh

an den mebbe i smack me in me own balls wit da MAD HOOKAH bag (dat be a purse wit a brick o' powda in it)

den mebbee he feel it in his SACK!

Den everyone :clap:

RANDOM SMILEY: :doom:

I <3 Bounty. Perfect post.

why do you guys think dweasel started to post normal last week?

after i found out how he specifically gets his money, the money he collects from his dad and reuses for crack and prostitutes

i told dweasel it would stop flowing if he kept up his antics

so last week he started to post normal around that time i sent the pm telling him if he didn't goodbye $$$$

OMGOMGOMG, you're cool! Are you the GOD of the internet???

OMGOMGOMG, you're cool! Are you the GOD of the internet???

GUYS GUYS GUYS IM RELEVENT!!!

IM RELEVENT!!!

LOOK AT THE SORT OF UNHEALTHY STALKING IVE GOT UP TO NOW LOL MAN I HANDED IT TO DWEASEL RIGHT GUYS??? RIGHT????

... nobody cares , jason kotz, serial rapist of illinois.

Where's this Reddit board he talked about?

You know, it costs money to run the server. I've tried other message boards, SA lasted 2 weeks, Genmay is almost gone. There's nothing else out there that allows true free speech.

You know, it costs money to run the server. I've tried other message boards, SA lasted 2 weeks, Genmay is almost gone. There's nothing else out there that allows true free speech.
why you trying to cheat on us by visiting other forums ?

You should post on the RPG-A Forums. It's like a TW pocket universe.

So basically tehvul and his idiot dad spent the last couple of years ruining TW and now he's like "LOL TW sucks now, BYE!"

Brilliant. Thanks.

HELLO WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN FOR THOSE OF US WHO DON'T READ 10 PAGE TEHVUL THREADS THANKS

fuck yes, the fag is gone! the only thing that could make me any happier is the news that he killed himself in his hotel room.

hey morbid what's the tw gay community's take on the methican?

are ya'll going to welcome him in to your club with open anus?

Back