Kuri was right Fuck TW

hahaha thats not what u said in your pm begging me not to get your $$$ cut

keep it up dweasel and u wont be collecting no mo diability off your dad

you are messing with wrong person little pappi :fu:

Guys, how can it be possible for anyone other than me view my PM.

It is possible?

Streetunwise would surely be exposed as a liar. :shrug:

Would you all settle for an admin.
to check and say yea or nay?

I'm ok on that.

deweasel stop lieing

and you know i won already i made you stop your troll bit all of last week

i win

your just another tsetse to me

[B said:
streetwi$e[/B];16878487]deweasel stop lieing

and you know i won already i made you stop your troll bit all of last week

i win

your just another tsetse to me

Welcome to the "NEW Tehvul" .............. :picard:

I stopped because I wanted to.

Lissen yewz gunna bee dah cuss
fo mai revolting
tah maya auld weyz

jes tah proof ah pint! U > :hurry:

just hit big pappi dweasel with fear in the wallet and he scampers around like a little bitch

hes not good for real work, scare him into the thought of actually doing an honest days job and he will stop posting in his little bitch mode

why? he is a bitch just like his son

ill show u who real pappi is now

what u goona go and get cocky again ??? now that u did some research into how to protect that $$ stream

come at me booiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

just hit big pappi dweasel with fear in the wallet and he scampers around like a little bitch

hes not good for real work, scare him into the thought of actually doing an honest days job and he will stop posting in his little bitch mode

what u goona go and get cocky again ??? now that u did some research into how to protect that $$ stream
come at me booiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Streetwise, do as you will............. ( research??? I did no such thing)

I don't feel like squabbling at this time.

Give us time

to celebrate the demise and the obviating Tehvul into the abyss.

Last edited:

come at me booiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

You're possibly a bigger attention whore than I am. :scared:

This is supposed to be about the banishment of Tehvul, not how his dad pays for his crack.

:finger::finger::finger:

gryp no one is attenton whoring here

ive let dweasel post here and still am forentertainment value

if u want to know what happens when wall of text posters get out of hand ask testse he thought he was invulnerable too, everyone knows im retired now though

dweasel i dont think tehvul will stay gone sadly

You're possibly a bigger attention whore than I am. :scared:

This is supposed to be about the banishment of Tehvul, not how his dad pays for his crack.

:finger::finger::finger:

Gryp, I'm not into "crack".

Yes, I know about that stuff.

It holds no interest for me.

It was all for the love of a woman.
Both those variables are gone.

gryp no one is attenton whoring here

ive let dweasel post here and still am for entertainment value

if u want to know what happens when wall of text posters get out of hand ask testse he thought he was invulnerable too, everyone knows im retired now though

Ah, I see, a "testse" is a fly thingy.

Hey, but Dweasel is a weasel, .... quick, sharp, cunning, ferocious.

I'm retired too. ( forcibly)

I wish I was working.

So I'm sitting here looking at my glass filled halfway full of devil's cut, just staring, for some reason i don't care to drink tonight.

dweaz and teh both have entertained me. it was fun watching tehs lies get exposed but now he has left us. who will entertain me now? i spose this had to happen. this is the end game for teh. dweaz is like the sidekick to his son for me. without teh, i dunno what he can produce. but i think he an ok guy and i dont mind his own brand of cipher as it is not too difficult to figure out. i look at it like a puzzle. a friendly brain teaser. nothing more.

So I'm sitting here looking at my glass filled halfway full of devil's cut, just staring, for some reason i don't care to drink tonight.

Well, I got a bottle of Everclear, some rum left, a bottle of Canadian 7,
and a bottle of Southern Comfort.

But I don't feel like partaking.

I really don't care for "sensory effectors".

Last edited:
dweaz and teh both have entertained me. it was fun watching tehs lies get exposed but now he has left us. who will entertain me now? i spose this had to happen. this is the end game for teh. dweaz is like the sidekick to his son for me. without teh, i dunno what he can produce. but i think he an ok guy and i dont mind his own brand of cipher as it is not too difficult to figure out. i look at it like a puzzle. a friendly brain teaser. nothing more.

I got a lot of "ho" pics. nekked and such.

As for TW, it seems the "weak" have been culled.

Back