[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

I've come to the conclusion that the Kenosha DA only decided to bring Rittenhouse to trial to pacify the Leftoids that were demanding that he be brought up for murder. They never had any intention of convicting him. All of the prosecution's witnesses have been making the case that it was self-defense. That's how shitty their case is against him.

Maybe they think hearing it from the "prosecution" will convince the commies and the dindus that it really was self defense and they should go riot elsewhere.

Three "white" pieces of shit were gunned down. Was there ever any REAL outrage about it? Other than media doing media bullshit, nobody is marching on the streets for these fuckin clowns and i doubt anybody really cares if Kyle gets off free. There won't be any backlash.

I've come to the conclusion that the Kenosha DA only decided to bring Rittenhouse to trial to pacify the Leftoids that were demanding that he be brought up for murder. They never had any intention of convicting him. All of the prosecution's witnesses have been making the case that it was self-defense. That's how shitty their case is against him.

your fucking crazy because the same thing could of been (and was) said during the chauvin trial and looky here at where we are now. prove me wrong, please!

... They will get both narratives. Only 1 makes sense. Not sure why you guys are so focused on the noise..
I mean, they managed to find morons who convicted a cop of murder for kneeling on the back of a retarded nigger who actually died of an overdose...

Never forget how dumb people can be.

My scorn is (and I've said this many times) directed at rednecks. Biden does not possess the competence to "wreck the country," as his predecessor had none of the same. Biden is bumbling and feeble, Trump was stupid and incompetent.
Van is a classic case of projection. He's a fucking literal redneck. He's worse. He's got a long rap sheet, an alcoholic, and he's a woman beater. Most rednecks don't have these things.

He's basically the equivalent of the worst drugge-out white trash, only he's an reject indian who was raised by wealthy WHITE people, so he doesn't have the excuse of being a failure like most white trash do. At least they're born poor.

This silver-spoon dipshit was given all of the opportunities in the world. And with that, he became a drunk. :lol: This is why he hates "rednecks" so much, because he hates himself. He's just too weak and cowardly to kill himself or he wouldn't be here anymore.

Last edited:
Van is a classic case of projection. He's a fucking literal redneck. He's worse. He's got a long rap sheet, an alcoholic, and he's a woman beater. Most rednecks don't have these things.

He's basically the equivalent of the worst drugge-out white trash, only he's an reject indian who was raised by wealthy WHITE people, so he doesn't have the excuse of being a failure like most white trash do. At least they're born poor.

This silver-spoon dipshit was given all of the opportunities in the world. And with that, he became a drunk. :lol: This is why he hates "rednecks" so much, because he hates himself. He's just too weak and cowardly to kill himself or he wouldn't be here anymore.

he's an attention whore suicide chump

The judge sure as fuck is not taking any nonsense.

The prosecution though is still lol..."they were ONLY arsonist!"

The Prosecutions own witness testified it was self-defense... and the Prosecution was like... so Rosenbaum stumbled and fell forward while running after him and that's when Kyle shot him? The witness replies, No... he said "Fuck you, I'll kill you all and then lunged for Kyles gun".

Last edited:
tele is gone molly

as far as respect goes, TW acknowledges him but will not say what he did nor what his sentence.

He's Qanon, and there is a measure of respect that must be measured.

Mel says hello from work that never sees tw.

Back