Refrence list of creepy things Captain Tele has done

i actually enjoy the area. if i wasnt a family orintated guy i could live there... i am also into riding dirtbikes in the dez so there is that :p. that area has so much good stuff.... lucern valley and apple valley is not far...stoddard wells is a fun place to ride and then there is one of my fav places in the world to ride dirtbikes... copper city. all not that far from victorville.

they also have freddys ....
Freddys Frozen Custard & Steakburgers

by far the best god dam fast food burger i have ever had. whenever i travel out that way to ride i hit that place up on the way home.

I've only passed through. My wife is from down there so I've been treated to a number of stories about the area.

so mostly I'm just opinionated without ever really visiting.

I've only passed through. My wife is from down there so I've been treated to a number of stories about the area.

so mostly I'm just opinionated without ever really visiting.

its just like anywhere... one can find the beauty they are looking for. when i drive into LA or even downtown san diego i get the feeling most people get when driving through places like victorville. i see being controlled where as most people see clubs and nightlife and ect ect. i get to a place like victorville and i feel more free to do the things i love.

tele prolly just lives there cause he is poor tho... i dont know :p

I'm all for the tw comedy and saltiness, but this whole creepy thing of trying g to stalk someone an next them is fucking weak.

If you got jokes and clever shit to hammer the dude with, awesome, plz post.

Trying to next them is just pathetic, like you threw a fit and couldn't come up with anything.

That or you guys are way too casual with the creepyness on this forum.

I can't believe I'm defending some internet assburger I don't even know. fuk

or how about

if u start giving ppl shit about their real lives/casting aspersions about personal shit

they might develop an interest in finding out similar information in relation to you

this is not rocket science ppls

I'm all for the tw comedy and saltiness, but this whole creepy thing of trying g to stalk someone an next them is fucking weak.

If you got jokes and clever shit to hammer the dude with, awesome, plz post.

Trying to next them is just pathetic, like you threw a fit and couldn't come up with anything.

That or you guys are way too casual with the creepyness on this forum.

I can't believe I'm defending some internet assburger I don't even know. fuk

Almost everyone that's had this happen to them deserved it... it's the self policing... tele is fucking obnoxious, if someone's finally gotten to the point that they're going to do this then so be it. maybe tele could have not been an obnoxious ass hat for the last 8 months and then this wouldn't be happening.

or how about

if u start giving ppl shit about their real lives/casting aspersions about personal shit

they might develop an interest in finding out similar information in relation to you

this is not rocket science ppls

So much of this, troll and be a dick all you want, but when you start referencing someones life outside of TW don't be shocked if they do the same to you.

Back