Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

How about simplifying it to where it is just about women’s rights to chose and not bundle it in with every other controversial thing under the sun?

then nothing that fucks over the people would get passed bro... Come on is this your first time dealing with politicians?

what he means is we support the catholic agenda because we're angry and we're prepared to use pretzel logic to justify it

or maybe i meant this
Look
For me, it's not every life matters
I tell crazy 'bums' in Calif., TJ, and much less
in Mazatlan
to stay the fuck away from me!
mantente alejado de mí, Pendejo!
But
At what point do you give a human a chance and not torture it
to death

what month
what week
of a normal pregnancy
that's all we have to decide
then we can move on from this fucking sideshow to a sideshow

Last edited:
We had nuclear drills when I was a child, I never died in a blast. I noticed you've avoided answering the question however. Do you not consider classrooms safe?

We had nuclear drills when I was a child, I never died in a blast. I noticed you've avoided answering the question however. Do you not consider classrooms safe?

Very unlike you to try to get into semantics rather than recognise the terrible analogy, terrible timing, and satirical value this catastrophically deluded woman has to offer. Shocked I tell you.

When toward the end of my teaching career I saw them putting up STRONG fencing all around the school and really paying attention to locking gates and doors... that had always been solid wood locked from inside deadbolt doors... and that's what we started to do...
i thought it excessive...
along with monthly rotating drills fire/earthquake/maniac mad bazooka c... well, gun carrying
tranny
We were safe,,, unless one of us lazy ass teachers propped the gate open to carry materii....

Last edited:
In my kids 3rd world shithole school nothing is locked during the school day. Unnecessary.

They do the drills though.

Fire drills. That's it.

the better educated part is def true
it appears 90+% of americans dont actually understand how federalism works or what this ruling actually means

ya letting the states have determination over something not explicitly stated in the constitution is catholicsm
u fuckin totally get it

So, if it's not a human; when a prego woman is killed and with her, the not yet human also ceases to exist as whatever it is inside of her, why are people being charged with the killing of two (2) (not to or too) humans?

If it is a human, then why don't women get charged with manslaughter after miscarriage?

And why isn't the fetus granted citizenship?

Last edited:
Back