Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

you don't get it.

if joe gets elected, do you actually think joe will be calling the shots from then on? he's just another mental midget puppet.

my guess is he would be dead within a few months anyway (arkancided) or declared not mentally stable enough after a few more incompetent gaffes, and Mike would take over from there.

make the bet thread, $100 you're on

jesus christ dood u can't make a bet with him he won't pay up

i literally just got welched on the other day

EY-ujDTXQAIIccn

Black face is IN, Jogger.

EY-ujDTXQAIIccn

Black face is IN, Jogger.

nu uh
Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Resurfaced Blackface 2000 ‘SNL’ Skit

Jimmy Fallon apologized on Tuesday after a Saturday Night Live skit that aired 20 years ago resurfaced featuring him appearing in blackface to impersonate fellow former SNL cast member Chris Rock.
a man wearing a suit and tie © MJ Photos/Shutterstock

The video made the rounds on social media over the Memorial Day holiday weekend, sending the hashtag #jimmyfallonisoverparty trending by Tuesday morning. Fallon, now the host of NBC’s The Tonight Show, took to Twitter to apologize for the skit, calling his impersonation of Rock while in blackface “a terrible decision” and “unquestionably offensive decision.”

In 2000, while on SNL, I made a terrible decision to do an impersonation of Chris Rock while in blackface. There is no excuse for this.

I am very sorry for making this unquestionably offensive decision and thank all of you for holding me accountable.

— jimmy fallon (@jimmyfallon) May 26, 2020

While the full sketch is not available on NBC’s online platforms, a portion of it was uploaded on YouTube in early February 2019, shortly after NBC News cancelled Megyn Kelly Today in the wake of the morning host’s on-air Halloween blackface defense The video, which has now been picked up on Twitter, references Kelly’s dismissal. (you can watch it below.)

Fallon was a cast member on SNL from 1998-2004 before moving to host NBC’s Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. He eventually became host of The Tonight Show in 2014. All three shows are now executive produced by Lorne Michaels.

Rock departed SNL in 1993 after three seasons.

I am really hoping the fact Biden has floated to the top of the turd heap is the wakeup call that moderate dems need and missed during the JEB/HILLARY debacle. I forgive them for being all high on soy and estrogen. But - not for Joe. Abominable.

I don't quite understand why politicians think the length of time they've been a politician is necessarily something that bolsters their credibility to do the job.

People think the Government is a problem... and Joe Biden is saying he's been an active part of the problem for the last 40 years.

Maybe... we should get some new people and see if they can do better.

Career politicians are the worst.

Last edited:
"thank all of you for making me accountable"

what a load of BS

is he giving up the money made on royalties from that episode being played?

make him fucking bleed

fuck him

hypocrite

I don't quite understand why politicians think the length of time they've been a politician is necessarily something that bolsters their credibility to do the job.

At this point its a virtue signal that they're not tapped into the right wing conspiracy theory (((nonsense))) and youtube ~~studies~~

How about "The world was a different place back then, what was acceptable and commonplace then is not any more, I dont know why. I'm sure Chris Rock didn't mind being parodied in that way, but anyhow, if I do it next week, please feel free to call me out on it."

Back