logan best xmen movie of all time

nothing like the professional? the stories are identical beat for beat

Spoiler

Last edited:
another great response & post pagy. 100% serious when i say this, i wish my brain could process things the ways yours does. life would be that much easier & simpler

i agree, your brain should process things the way anyone else does

because you're retarded

and yes, i imagine life would be simpler for u

17156175_10209121453898133_7734822381054375589_n.jpg

Stop us when this sounds familiar: a young girl who has a knack for carnage is reluctantly taken in by a reluctant father-figure who is haunted by a daunting history of violence. Logan’s premise may be new to the cinematic world of X-Men, but movies have been using that same skeleton of a plot for years, particularly in Luc Besson’s Leon: The Professional.

Logan: 15 Movies You Need To Watch First

She also impressed with her dramatic moments. “When we started working on the script, we talked a lot about Natalie Portman in The Professional: somebody who looked like a child but had the kind of maturity and sophistication behind her eyes of a grown-up. That's what she has,” says Kinber

Actress Dafne Keen on Laura and Her X-23 Movie Future | Hollywood Reporter

this new trailer feels more Leon: The Professional than anything else and that's definitely a good thing.

No Tights Here. LOGAN Looks Like Serious Business [Trailer]

- 2 minutes of googling

i mean it has quite a bit in common with leon i feel like this is obvious beyond denial

in effect it's not particularly like it because it's going for a greyer neo-western unforgiven tone, it is more ambivalent about violence where in leon it's clear the girl will leave killing behind, logan as a character is battered and tired where leon was simple-minded and naive, etc. this is the difference details and direction make and why you can't evaluate a movie by its plot alone.

but the plot structure is not dissimilar nor is the concept pairing action man with action girl

and leon the professional is one of the most famous films to use it with the additional detail of killer female child, so it only makes sense to compare them

t2 isn't really a character-driven film nor is it remembered for the amazing interplay between arnold and kid everyone hates, so unless your takeaway is that logan was incredibly simplistic and superficial that would be a kind of oblique comparison

not to mention, again, the kids in logan and leon are amoral killers to start with, not so much edward furlough

This movie was literally about a group of Mexicans, and one fat black kid, trying to cross the border illegally with the help of Wolverine.

Dumbest fucking shit ever and an abortion of the Old Man Logan series.

this explains goshin loving it meow

Back