[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

sGRPsxGv.jpeg

Joe has to get ready to launch attacks on anyone who ever watched or tweeted about 50 shades of Grey. America has work to do.

I'm with hard drive

I'm shocked a nationalist with similar views as trump hasn't jumped on the bernie neet bandwagon the combo could easily win over the US right now

Trump started doing it with the 2k support but if he went full neet he easily would won (he still pretends to be a fiscal conservative religious conservative which is lololol)

It's not like conservatives are actually fiscally conservative anyway so why does it matter when we print money and the wealthy are so rich already? Might as well be a neet populist

the donor class is high on their own (supply-side) supply

That's old news bro

The new reee is that he gave the ok sign at the bar and sang proud boys song lolol
Did you know that Jews consider my hairstyle to be white supremacist?

Which, BTW, due to covid, is very long. Look like a beach bum. :lol: Been thinking about going on the black-market (racist?) to get my haircut. I just don't want to be a criminal or canceled by the covid Nazis.

attn: severed

January 15, 2021
Statement
By Thomas Lifson

We received a lengthy letter from Dominion's defamation lawyers explaining why they believe that their client has been the victim of defamatory statements. Having considered the full import of the letter, we have agreed to their request that we publish the following statement:

American Thinker and contributors Andrea Widburg, R.D. Wedge, Brian Tomlinson, and Peggy Ryan have published pieces on http://www.AmericanThinker.com that falsely accuse US Dominion Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (collectively “Dominion”) of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump. These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.

These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.

It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/statement.html

Did you know that Jews consider my hairstyle to be white supremacist?

Which, BTW, due to covid, is very long. Look like a beach bum. :lol: Been thinking about going on the black-market (racist?) to get my haircut. I just don't want to be a criminal or canceled by the covid Nazis.

i'm a fuckin barbarian i look like a mongol mc who lost his motorcycle and jacket

Back