Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

im just a dumb canadian but do democrats and independents often vote in republican primaries for mass murders and torture advocates?

im just a dumb canadian but do democrats and independents often vote in republican primaries for mass murders and torture advocates?

well now that the democrats have proven their of hate the middle class, love of corporations, adore gvt abuse of power, and silencing of free speech

of course

well now that the democrats have proven their of hate the middle class, love of corporations, adore gvt abuse of power, and silencing of free speech

of course
is pretending to care about poor people more evil than not caring about poor people? I think maybe yes

When I don't care about people, I don't ask you for money, so yes pretending to care about people is more evil.

of course

Is this not every political party in most countries in the world? I am pretty sure none of them care about us peons

is pretending to care about poor people more evil than not caring about poor people? I think maybe yes

Are you implying that Republicans don't care about people?
Pagy - have you been washing that brain?

Last edited:

They also finance the campaigns of crazies and then decry the fall of democracy when they accidentally lose to them.

just pretend you are for a big tent while grifting the dogshit out of dupes

(bernie has the shit down)

who would dare question that?

FUNDING hahahaa
The whole place YOU'RE FIRED
if An America First candidate gets in

It's ALL about President Trump
It's much more than just President Trump

a3fee751fa8f58ca44550b5565c1b6cb.jpg

are we back to funding the fbi this fast

So basically you don't read news, and have no idea what is going on.
It's not that you are stupid, and it's not that you don't read. it's a combination, and I have no interest in helping you. You were stupid in grade school, you were stupid through adulthood, and you remain stupid now.

Even if I chose to try and help you, nothing would change. You're genetically inferior to the rest of us, and that will not change. It's not your fault that you are stupid, it's just the way it is. You can't do arithmetic, you certainly can't do math, and your English is way worse than any immigrant. Even the "friends" that agree with your politics will characterize you as a very dumb man. What I'm trying to explain to you, is maybe stop throwing your opinions on social media. You're just a very stupid man, possibly the stupidest on Tribal War, now that Skillz and SlotR are gone.

I don't think you're ever going to know how to make a sentence, or perform basic arithmetic. Sucks, but that's how it is.

are we back to funding the fbi this fast

fuck no jack

we need to DOD on this

build some walls

use ASSAULT RIFLES / TANKS / ARTILLERY / DRONE STRIKES on illegals stop the invasion of ~big tent~ blue cities who dont want them

right after the horseback border patrol whips them into line

razor-wire-dc-gty-ps-210114_1610645115069_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

The IRS Won’t Just Be Taking More of Your Money
Call it the hassle tax—and get ready to spend more time on compliance.

..The pact between Sen. Joe Manchin and Majority Leader Chuck Schumer includes $80 billion in new funding for the tax man. Democrats claim this “investment” will yield more than $200 billion in revenue. That estimate is highly speculative, but if it’s anywhere close to right IRS auditors will soon be coming after tens of millions of Americans...

individuals and businesses currently spend 6.5 billion hours per year on federal tax paperwork—“equivalent to 3.6 million people working full‐​time on this unproductive activity.” He adds that this “Tax Army” is 2½ times as large as our active-duty military. “Congress has created a tax code at war with growth and efficiency,” concludes Mr. Edwards.
Is destroying productivity really a cure for inflation?

They have pLandemiced this out. I just told my wife to be on top of taxes; ours 'should be' easy.
But I feel for business owners, if there are anymore out there.

Last edited:
The IRS Won’t Just Be Taking More of Your Money
Call it the hassle tax—and get ready to spend more time on compliance.

They have pLandemiced this out. I just told my wife to be on top of taxes; ours 'should be' easy.
But I feel for business owners, if there are anymore out there.

consider this hypothetical

they know their spending is out of control

deficit going to crush us all

hence open borders

now need to get these new taxpayers into the system while keeping disposable incomes low and their pockets lined

Back