So I might be drunk enough to tell you guys what happened to Spinfusor Salad

Update? I dont want to read whole thread, does god have a confirmed kill? If so rip spin, if not, hope you are having some sort of quality of life.

what the fuck does depression have to do with someone having terminal cancer and living in excruciating pain every waking moment

trying to force someone to suffer through that so that u dont have to feel sad when they're gone is whats actually selfish

spare ur gay speech

says the guy who knows how much he suffered vs his bro knowing how much he suffered

you're an idiot to think that anything individual like pain and pain tolerance should have some sort of hard line that says when to give up

you don't think there's people who suffer more than he did that appreciate life and find a way to enjoy being alive? you don't think this guy got hooked on pain meds because they did make him feel better originally? why didn't he kill himself as soon as he knew the pain was going to continue by your dumbass philosophy

says the guy who knows how much he suffered vs his bro knowing how much he suffered

you're an idiot to think that anything individual like pain and pain tolerance should have some sort of hard line that says when to give up

you don't think there's people who suffer more than he did that appreciate life and find a way to enjoy being alive? you don't think this guy got hooked on pain meds because they did make him feel better originally? why didn't he kill himself as soon as he knew the pain was going to continue by your dumbass philosophy

:psyduck:

How does somebody become this stupid?

Part of me wonders if this part of the obituary was one last attempt to make TW :lol:

In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be sent to the US Autism and Asperger Association

:(

that sucks man but he was waiting to die and he kept living. I don't blame him for killing himself.

Back