pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC

I'm trying to figure which is going to happen first, Ghislaine raping a young girl in prison, suicide or being sentenced to server her time on an island of young girls.

Hmmm....filed in june of 2016. I wonder just what was going on at that time that might have prompted it. I wonder.

:Hmm:

I see your point, however putting all the circumstantial evidence together like their close ties (Clinton’s too, who Trump also used to hang out with), it’s hard to dismiss that as unlikely. I’d say it’s quite probable to be true in fact. However you will never convict a billionaire pedophile on circumstantial evidence, which is why it didn’t stick.

Curious, does anyone remember that case in the press in 2016? I don’t. Wonder why?

I see your point, however putting all the circumstantial evidence together like their close ties (Clinton’s too, who Trump also used to hang out with), it’s hard to dismiss that as unlikely. I’d say it’s quite probable to be true in fact. However you will never convict a billionaire pedophile on circumstantial evidence, which is why it didn’t stick.

Curious, does anyone remember that case in the press in 2016? I don’t. Wonder why?

There were a number of sham accusations coming out of the woodwork leading up to the election. All of them were dismissed and at least a few turned out to be friends of hrc or the dnc. Since none of them stuck I would tend to ignore such as desperate electioneering.

I'm trying to figure which is going to happen first, Ghislaine raping a young girl in prison, suicide or being sentenced to server her time on an island of young girls.

Her good friend Donald will pardon her and take her on the campaign trail with him.

Dear sir;

ALL evidence that is not direct eyewitness evidence, is circumstantial.

Thank you.

The Management

how much of the world do you guys think is pedophiles? like 10% or so? we know every dnc voter at least.

I think it's about 2%.

Similar to being gay, there seem to be genetic patterns with men, meaning being pedo might be in part a hand they were dealt. With women, no conclusions yet, same as lesbianism.

Male pedos are on average 2 inches shorter than normal men, and their mean IQ is below average too.

No, still kicking. At the end of August during the Biden shit show she barricaded herself in a room with legal documents.
Ghislaine Maxwell barricaded herself in prison conference room: feds

Ghislaine Maxwell barricaded herself in prison conference room, feds say

Ghislaine Maxwell used a cart full of legal documents to “barricade” herself inside a conference room at a Brooklyn lockup, causing a “security threat,” prosecutors have alleged.

Maxwell — Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madam — has been allowed to meet with her lawyers in a virtual teleconference room at the Metropolitan Detention Center ahead of her trial on charges that she groomed underage rape victims for the dead pedophile.

But at one of the meetings, Maxwell used a cart to hold legal documents “to barricade the door to the VTC room, thereby preventing MDC staff from being able to access the room,” Manhattan federal prosecutors alleged in a letter to a judge Monday.

“Because of the security threat posed … the defendant is no longer permitted to bring the cart into the room,” the letter continued, noting that Maxwell can now only take in what she can carry for the hours-long, weekday meetings.

The 59-year-old British socialite’s lawyer, Bobbi Sternheim, fired back in a letter Tuesday accusing prosecutors of being unable to “resist the opportunity to gratuitously cast Ghislaine Maxwell in a negative light while it defends the Metropolitan Detention Center at all costs, regardless of the facts.”

Sternheim denied that his client used the cart to block access to the room and claimed that the prosecutors made it an issue “when it never was — to justify the restriction placed on the amount of legal materials Ms. Maxwell can bring into the VTC room on any given day,” the letter said.

Sternheim further claimed that the rules constantly change on what legal materials Maxwell can access depending on the rotation of guards — which affects the defense’s productivity “and compromises Ms. Maxwell’s ability to prepare for trial.”

Manhattan federal Judge Alison Nathan told Maxwell’s lawyers to notify the court if they have any issues communicating with their client.

But in the meantime, “The court remains confident that Ms. Maxwell is fully able to communicate with her defense counsel and to prepare for trial,” Nathan wrote in an order from Wednesday.

Today, it is reported that Ghislaine Maxwell has dide.

She was wheeling a large cart of legal documents when the fatal accident occurred. Cameras in the area had malfunctioned and the guards were on break when the cart rolled over Maxwell crushing her to death.

Reads like foreign intelligence plot to break up families of ultra rich and cast shade on others, complete with secret island hideout, young gymnastic team, mysterious deaths, and private jets but is in no way foreign intelligence plot.

Back