Barack "fuck up the economy" obama

I am disappointed that after all the so called "government has studied depression and recession and learned from past mistakes like the Great depression" they think Gov spending will fix the problem.

WWII fixed the Great depression.

hey hotshot, the failed policies of the new deal do not mean government spending doesnt work. it means shitty, contradictory new deal policies like cartelization, production quotas, and price fixing wont work. read a book. and linking an encyclopedia article does not count.

Was dac the guy who self imposed a ban for not solving p=np? Really, he should fuck off either way.

The guy's been in office for 2 weeks. Do you expect him to fix the economy in 2 weeks? Completely destroy it in 2 weeks? Give the guy some fucking time to go one way or the other, or make a prediction thread and shut the fuck up already.

I believe at the end of 4 years we'll be better off than we are now. We aren't going to turn into africa for fucks sake.

I think the economy has been fucked up long before he got here.

Here is the grand excuse to invite more debt for "change" with INCENTIVES. This is exactly what he is doing wrong. Trying to act like fucking Robin Hood to shift wealth and failing

hey. take a look at what happened in iceland. yeah. that's what happens when you don't keep the economy going. i'll carry my krona around in a wheelbarrow.

Wait, so Bush & Congress sucked and wasted billions upon billions of tax payer dollars, so it's okay if Obama & Congress does the same thing?

Where's the change?

Back