Now we're all getting old...

zICLltI.jpg

lmao this should be like the poster child of low-t tbh

so what you're saying is you just realized that you're an idiot and don't really know what you were laughing about

oh i was laughing at you talking about T levels and how they raise with working out. Firstly because its basic common knowledge but mostly because youre morbidly obese. And it was pretty obvious, but you knew that or if you didnt I wouldn't surprised being the village idiot and all

oh i was laughing at you talking about T levels and how they raise with working out. Firstly because its basic common knowledge but mostly because youre morbidly obese. And it was pretty obvious, but you knew that or if you didnt I wouldn't surprised being the village idiot and all

Oh...so you took 5 seconds, checked google and realized you were an idiot. Got it.

I always wondered about the history of
Erectile dysfunction - Wikipedia

"Modern drug therapy for ED made a significant advance in 1983, when British physiologist Giles Brindley dropped his trousers and demonstrated to a shocked Urodynamics Society audience his papaverine-induced erection. The drug Brindley injected into his penis was a non-specific vasodilator, an alpha-blocking agent, and the mechanism of action was clearly corporal smooth muscle relaxation. The effect that Brindley discovered established the fundamentals for the later development of specific, safe, and orally effective drug therapies.

The current first-line treatment for ED, the oral PDE5 inhibitor, was introduced by Pfizer in 1999. "
----------------------
It's only been since 1999 that ED pills have been around. People didn't live as long back in the day, but still. It would be horrible to finally be successful, then have your dick not work. That's basically what happened to me. Imagine living in Rome, the bath houses, and your dick not working, horrible. Even up to modern times in the USA, and we never hear about it.

The system is backwards because men have to work to make money, get a chick based on being successful, then the dick goes limp and the knees are worn out. With women, the eggs stop happening around the age of 35, they stop having kids, and the looks wear off.

Last edited:
The system is backwards because men have to work to make money, get a chick based on being successful, then the dick goes limp. With women, the eggs stop happening around the age of 35, they stop having kids, and the looks wear off.

Once again you're just in here whining about how life has treated YOU. The SYSTEM is just an excuse for weak people like you to make a shit job of life.

You're the same age as me.

I didn't get a chick based on being successful, my dick works perfectly fine and regularly without any rhinoceros-based products, and my wife still looks great. I don't roller skate though, so there's that.

Sucks to be you. The end. Either post a YouTube video entitled "Sucks to be me WAAAAAAAHHH" or STFU.

Once again you're just in here whining about how life has treated YOU. The SYSTEM is just an excuse for weak people like you to make a shit job of life.

You're the same age as me.

I didn't get a chick based on being successful, my dick works perfectly fine and regularly without any rhinoceros-based products, and my wife still looks great. I don't roller skate though, so there's that.

Sucks to be you. The end. Either post a YouTube video entitled "Sucks to be me WAAAAAAAHHH" or STFU.

Wow...fart-eye is angry this morning

Not whining. More like comedic observations of life. If a comedian did a skit on the stuff I just posted, the crowd would laugh about it, or they make memes like the one above.

I didn't get a chick based on being successful, my dick works perfectly fine and regularly without any rhinoceros-based products, and my wife still looks great. My name is Elmer Fudd. I own a mansion and a yacht.

You should kill yourself.

I always wondered about the history of
Erectile dysfunction - Wikipedia

"Modern drug therapy for ED made a significant advance in 1983, when British physiologist Giles Brindley dropped his trousers and demonstrated to a shocked Urodynamics Society audience his papaverine-induced erection. The drug Brindley injected into his penis was a non-specific vasodilator, an alpha-blocking agent, and the mechanism of action was clearly corporal smooth muscle relaxation. The effect that Brindley discovered established the fundamentals for the later development of specific, safe, and orally effective drug therapies.

The current first-line treatment for ED, the oral PDE5 inhibitor, was introduced by Pfizer in 1999. "
----------------------
It's only been since 1999 that ED pills have been around. People didn't live as long back in the day, but still. It would be horrible to finally be successful, then have your dick not work. That's basically what happened to me. Imagine living in Rome, the bath houses, and your dick not working, horrible. Even up to modern times in the USA, and we never hear about it.

The system is backwards because men have to work to make money, get a chick based on being successful, then the dick goes limp and the knees are worn out. With women, the eggs stop happening around the age of 35, they stop having kids, and the looks wear off.

dang ngfm i'm sorry to hear ur dick doesn't work anymore

Apparently his results came in after he posted the thread.

But also because 900 is better than 700

SWOL MIDGE

Back