The FBI, CIA, DOJ... ARE CORRUPT

The CCP hates Epoch-Times

https://www.theepochtimes.com/hammer-wielding-intruders-damage-hong-kong-epoch-times-printing-press_3771887.html

Hong Kong Epoch Times Printing Press Attacked by Hammer-Wielding Intruders
BY FRANK FANG April 12, 2021 Updated: April 12, 2021

Watch the video; pretty insane what corrupt money can buy you!

and You were saying?

BLM/antifa/indian reservations.... the new brouwn-shirts

Think about it usefuls
We've been all over the ME LIBERATING
But Free Hong Kong was just handed over to the corrupt CCP
CORRUPT Don't dismiss this word as Byedone did
'another culture'

Last edited:
:lol:
for every dollar spent on the grid, roads, bridges, railroads, and power, you create like at least 10$

fucking retards
education might be an even better return on investment

:lol:
for every dollar spent on the grid, roads, bridges, railroads, and power, you create like at least 10$

fucking retards
education might be an even better return on investment

lmao yeah right

look at the shit university is churning out right now

like you, for instance

lol
what are you doing for society other than being a hateful, spiteful, kidless fucktard in their late 40s?
you gonna drain my taxes in 20 years you stupid waste of life?

lol
what are you doing for society other than being a hateful, spiteful, kidless fucktard in their late 40s?
you gonna drain my taxes in 20 years you stupid waste of life?

wat? lol

you're a stupid kidless faggot loser retard in your mid-30s that's been supporting the actions of people that drain my taxes for 20 years already, so fuck off you shirtless newb fuck.

lmao the idea that goshin the retard faggot has ever done ANYTHING for society is laughable at best.

lol

he hasn't been listening to the teachings of Jesus, but lmao hes gay4god deep in that church closet

and gay4gong on TW

Last edited:
A Jail for thee but not for Me

Breaking CITIZEN FREE PRESS

duante-wright.jpg

https://www.theepochtimes.com/no-charges-against-officer-who-shot-ashli-babbitt-doj_3776023.html?utm_source=pushengage

and the only way this happens is?
say it with me
The FBI, CIA DOJ, THE DNI... a majority of D.C. are corrupt or working for foreign influences

Goshin sold insurance. Pillar of society shit right there. He's literally a diaper wearing Mother Teresa. Just minus all the good she did do. Speaking of taxes. Paid my house/property tax on Monday. Taxation is fucking theft af.

say it with me
The FBI, CIA DOJ, THE DNI... a majority of D.C. are corrupt or working for foreign influences

tbf the rank and file are mostly doing their job and doing it well. the problem is the legacy fuck faces who are on the take and give the rank and file a bad name.

Goshin sold insurance. Pillar of society shit right there. He's literally a diaper wearing Mother Teresa. Just minus all the good she did do. Speaking of taxes. Paid my house/property tax on Monday. Taxation is fucking theft af.

Would be pretty sad and pathetic if u didn't pay taxes on mikes property and the state took it from u

Back