Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

America's slow motion suicide. Anyone laughing this off is in extreme denial about the amount of pain and suffering we are about to endure.

$6.5 Billion Natural Gas Tax Which Will Increase Household Energy Bills

$12 Billion Crude Oil Tax Which Will Increase Household Costs

$1.2 Billion Coal Tax Which Will Increase Household Energy Bills

Corporate Income Tax Hike on U.S. Businesses Which Will Be Passed on to Households

$124 Billion Stock Tax Which Will Hit Your Nest Egg — 401(k)s, IRAs and Pension Plans

95% Federal Excise Tax on American Pharmaceutical Manufacturers

$52 Billion Income Tax Hike on Mid-Sized & Family Businesses

Supersizing the IRS to Increase Audits – $124 Billion

List of Tax Hikes in Democrat Reconciliation Bill

6 Times Prominent Democrats Said Raising Taxes During Recession Is a Bad Idea

IRS: Gestapo in the Making

Yeah i dont think people have any idea the level of skullfucking that is about to befall this country over the next couple decades

Can you really blame them? It's a high probability they lose the means of passing anything in a few months and Biden spends 2 years as a lame duck. Whether it helps or hurts inflation is irrelevant, get your agenda items in now because two years is a long time for things to sort themselves out.

i'll have you know that adding 87,000 agents for the IRS is purely for the ultra wealthy to pay their fair share

they're hiring them to go after people selling junk on ebay and not having the forethought to save the receipts from a decade or two ago in anticipation of the IRS taxing garage sales and things people collect as a hobby but eventually decide to sell

ebay, paypal, etc. will all send a 1099 for anything over $600 now

The democrats would never weaponize a government agency against their political foes.

unpossible

clearly you racist fascists are also tax dodgers

FZo4o_uWIAA7FME

catfish farms offer lucrative money laundering opportunities

I bet chicken farmers are literally hitler

the lambos are out back

MG_0499.jpg

they're hiring them to go after people selling junk on ebay and not having the forethought to save the receipts from a decade or two ago in anticipation of the IRS taxing garage sales and things people collect as a hobby but eventually decide to sell

ebay, paypal, etc. will all send a 1099 for anything over $600 now

how dare you avoid paying your fair share

you fucking selfish people make me sick

The IRS doesn't double the number of auditors by adding 100,000 new agents in order to go after the 1% who can afford teams of lawyers with knowledge of the actual tax code...

It isn't a coincidence that these maps overlap.

Screen_Shot_2014-06-30_at_10.31.45_AM.png

Back