[Official] NHL Playoffs Predictions

Leafs won to send it back to Toronto. The Panthers almost came back at the end but ran out of time.

Both teams play best on the road, Florida has the advantage on Friday night to close it out.

Panthers are moving on.

The Toronto crowd was booing and making funny noises during the American National Anthem. Fuck them. You deserved to lose.

Down here in Florida, when I went to the Senators game, the crowd was quiet and stood at attention during the Canadian Anthem.

Everyone loves to disrespect the USA, the American People, and especially White American Men. Fuck You.

Thousands of people are committing suicide in Toronto right now because their team lost to those Americans (even though the Panthers are mostly Canadian).

Last edited:
ppl r not committing suicide in toronto rite now b/c canadians aren't actually ppl u fking dummy

ALSO

canadians r 2 fking feckless and weak 2 kill anything except their own society

Jfc ngfm stop projecting you bigoted fuck.

Do you remember when Toronto finished the Star spangled Banner during a game when technical difficulties cut the sound out? If you were talking Montreal, maybe, they are the Philadelphia of Canada fan wise. But Toronto has always been friendly to Americans. When I was in my teens, we used to go to a Scarborough Canada every other year staying at Canadian players houses. Vice versa the other years.

As far as Leafs go, their time is coming I think next couple years. Panthers were just a better playoff team this year. They may take it all. Hockey is not easy to win.

Vegas beat Dallas 6-0 to move on to the Stanley Cup.

Hill looks great in goal for Vegas. Their 4th line scored multiple goals in the win. I'd give the edge to Vegas at this point. Hopefully Florida has the answer after seeing how Dallas won 2 games.

I don't know what to think. I really want the Panthers to win. The last time in the cup they got swept by the AVs. They deserved to win back then with the rats.

I'll say they do it in 6 at home with the story book ending.

Back