[Official] NHL Playoffs Predictions

they didn't even deserve 2b in the finals that year, western conference had @ least 2 other teams (red wings, stars) that would have also shit down ur fking warm weather old fart perkins early bird special franchise's proverbial throat

I disagree.
Every year the deserving get in, some go far, some crack.
For me it proves that a great dressing room is everything and it takes guts to win 16.

Last edited:
Tkachuk got three 10 minute misconducts in first two games of this series. How does that help his team?

Granted, the vicious hit on Eichel was actually a rare legal check by him, but most of his game is real dirty and cheap punkass shit.

I would have given him the Conn Smythe.
We must see it differently.

I would have given him the Conn Smythe.
We must see it differently.

We actually don’t, I would have given him the Conn Smythe too. I was leaning boblawlawlawsky until the Vegas Series where I thought he wasn’t good enough.

Didn’t think any players for Vegas stood out other than Hill, so Hill certainly worthy too.

I just decided I didn’t want to root for Florida to win because of their dirty players Tkachuk and Bennett.

If Tkachuk signed with Bruins I’d love him. I’m shallow like that.

TBH I couldn’t care less on whether or not NHL players wear rainbow shirts or not. I watch for the action on the Ice. I feel the same way about sports and the military jerseys. Market however you want, just put out a good competitive product. Kneel don’t kneel I don’t give a fuck.

TBH I couldn’t care less on whether or not NHL players wear rainbow shirts or not. I watch for the action on the Ice. I feel the same way about sports and the military jerseys. Market however you want, just put out a good competitive product. Kneel don’t kneel I don’t give a fuck.
no one cared until they started trying to lynch anyone that wouldnt wear the ribbon as if non-participation was genocide.

Yeah, that’s true, but it’s still an employee employer issue to me, if your company wants their employees to represent their company in a certain way and the employee doesn’t want to do that, then they can part ways.

On the other hand this may be in the realm of freedom of religion, if your religious belief is at conflict I guess.

It’s too complicated for me, I’m out.

Radko Gudas went to the ducks, making 4 million a year (Free Agent).
Alex Lyon went to Detroit making 1.8 million for 2 years.

Two great players gone. Gudas is a hard checker on D, throws his body around. Alex Lyon is an up an coming goalie that helped the Panthers get to the playoffs.

So there we go, the make up of the teams is completely changing as players switch like musical chairs.

Back