[lol] Some fag tried to e-knight me last night

Obibun

Veteran XV
So long story short there's this 18 year old Ukranian girl here and she's pretty cute, but also incredibly shy/naive.

She never does anything fun, never attends any parties, doesn't drink, etc.

Last night we're all getting drunk as fuck in my room and my buddy is like, "Oh fuck yeah I just saw Pierre and her in the hallway" (Pierre is another friend of ours) so I'm (drunk) like, holy shit let's everyone get more drunk!

I go knock on Pierre's door and he's like fuck yeah I'm in, I walk ten steps down the hall to her door, knock on it, she opens the door and she's in tears

I'm like wtf why are you crying

but she doesn't speak English so she just slams the door

and I'm like.. alright

then some short arabic guy from the room next to her suddenly appears and tries to pick a fight with me because he somehow thinks I'm the reason she's crying (mainly because his sister or friend's girlfriend or some shit is some arabic bitch who also lives here, is friends with her, hates me and is every bit a jewish princess without the jewish.. ie she talks shit about me for no reason other than that she has a sandy vagina)

he literally sat there trying to pick a fight with me for 5 minutes over absolutely nothing except some random crying ukranian girl that I had nothing to do with

it was hilarious

eventually Pierre came over and pulled him away

from now on I am calling him "mr. tough guy" whenever I see him and am going to constantly demand an apology just for hilarity's sake

true story

ya you show that mr. tough guy who's more petty.

this is how a nerd sees this situation

VIOLENCE AND HUMILIATION ARE NOT THE ANSWER

YOU SHOULD JUST FORGET ABOUT IT AND MOVE ON

THAT'S THE SAFEST MOST RESPONSIBLE THING TO DO

signed,

pathetic nerdvirgin

wait wait wait. You live in a dormitory?
That's the home base for all these pimp adventures? The dorms?

usually, unless you're socially retarded.

rather, if that's where you're confined to and having these negative encounters.

Yes, I am living in a student residence in a foreign country.

(gasp)

Vanster you should be cremated, you're getting old and useless

:rofl:

You truly do not understand the meaning of e-knight.

You're pretty fucking stupid if you don't understand my thread.. not even trying to insult you here, just seriously. You're stupid as hell.

You're pretty fucking stupid if you don't understand my thread.. not even trying to insult you here, just seriously. You're stupid as hell.

I'm stupid as hell and you're not trying to insult me, while I point out that you do not understand the definition of e-knight.

Right.

so basically you failed at fucking a hot chick and ended up getting intimidated by some pussy ass persian?

I already have a hot chick madly in love with me, this had nothing to do with fucking the Ukranian (although it's on the eventual to-do list)

I'm stupid as hell and you're not trying to insult me, while I point out that you do not understand the definition of e-knight.

Right.

Mrahhhh you are not using the word as correctly defined by the rules of the internet mraahhh

get fucked virgin

Back