[slickdeals] I don't think you can find Diablo 2 + LoD cheaper: $4.91

Again? I never played retail. I was in the beta, bought the retail when it came out, and then lost my copy.

I've just seen a lot of people saying they were playing it again, some said they paid $30 or more for the game + expansion. That's ridiculous for a 10 year old game, but $4.91 is a lot more reasonable.

because of the third one.. get a diablo mouse clicking fix before 3 comes out... in like a year.

i am trying to decide if i am really lazy enough to pay for it or dig through the garage boxes and the closet to see if i still have diablo 2 in one of the boxes.

done... neither ill wait for diablo 3 so you can all go fuck yourself's and I'll go play WoW

I might do this as I need a game to play, and honestly never got around to diablo. What genre is it again? Some kind of RPG? Are people playing this again for the SP, MP or both? And how does the MP relate to the SP.

Is the SP long (the longer the better cause it would occupy the rest of my summer)

I might do this as I need a game to play, and honestly never got around to diablo. What genre is it again? Some kind of RPG? Are people playing this again for the SP, MP or both? And how does the MP relate to the SP.

Is the SP long (the longer the better cause it would occupy the rest of my summer)
Some people play SP but that seems terribly boring to me. Most people play online using Battle.net. There are also mod/haxxed servers that aren't officially supported but I've never used one myself.

And yes it's an RPG.

The multiplayer is just singleplayer with up to 7 other people...

Back