Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

boombers hate iran b/c boomber golden god mr. maverick john mccain (of mccain fries fame nigafool back me up on this u kno mccain is a bigly name in the shitty bar fries game) told them 2

Other than white supremacists, Iran poses the single biggest threat to US national security

maybe someone should have thought about who they would elect next and how they are going to retaliate before we assassinated their general

maybe someone should have thought about who they would elect next and how they are going to retaliate before we assassinated their general

besides white supremacy and poland, that general was the single biggest threat to US national security

Well, I would have said a year ago that Iran isn't stupid enough to do something significant as a retaliation because they knew Trump would push their shit in. But now you have a pussy in the office and he will not do shit. But them doing something to us is not my worry. If they do, Biden will do some measured, proportional, congress approved response (like apologize like he did to CNN). People see him as weak, and the world continues to spin.

But Israel knows that the US is going to sit back and take the Obama approach. If Iran flexes against Israel, all bets are off. Know why we had many Patriot batteries in Israel in 2003? Because we know that if Israel is pushed and feels threatened, they are going to light the enemy up (and I mean the radiological type). They won't ask the US permission..they will just do it. Then we have a shit show on our hands.

A closed down strait of hormuz is bad for everyone....a glowing one even more so.

But I get it...you libs want to treat Iran with kid gloves and be a part of the global community by respecting all other countries...even if Iran doesn't.

bunch of idiots

The guy who worries more about Iran than China is calling other people idiots lol ..... brainwashed cuck

Yeah man Iran totally poses a massive threat to the US, you should totally take them seriously. Because Israel demands it of you.

Did u know there is a Lavan Island in the Strait of Hormuz, just opposite Dubai.

I think it was named in honour of Vanster when he lived there as a kid.

pretty neat eh

x5UfEZr.jpg

Well, I would have said a year ago that Iran isn't stupid enough to do something significant as a retaliation because they knew Trump would push their shit in. But now you have a pussy in the office and he will not do shit. But them doing something to us is not my worry. If they do, Biden will do some measured, proportional, congress approved response (like apologize like he did to CNN). People see him as weak, and the world continues to spin.

But Israel knows that the US is going to sit back and take the Obama approach. If Iran flexes against Israel, all bets are off. Know why we had many Patriot batteries in Israel in 2003? Because we know that if Israel is pushed and feels threatened, they are going to light the enemy up (and I mean the radiological type). They won't ask the US permission..they will just do it. Then we have a shit show on our hands.

A closed down strait of hormuz is bad for everyone....a glowing one even more so.

But I get it...you libs want to treat Iran with kid gloves and be a part of the global community by respecting all other countries...even if Iran doesn't.

bunch of idiots
joe biden and the neo-liberal elite are complete war hawks. i disagree totally i think they are chomping at the bit to kill more americans and brown people to help make their military industrial complex friends more millions blood money.

joe biden and the neo-liberal elite are complete war hawks. i disagree totally i think they are chomping at the bit to kill more americans and brown people to help make their military industrial complex friends more millions blood money.

Exactly correct. Biden isn’t a pussy when it comes to guarding personal/friends interests. Why do you think he is dissing Ukraine and drone bombed Syria out of the blue? He is a little bitch puppet with his own personal interests in tow. Good little Obama v2

Back