A question about diet

You continuously buy polyester over wool in every instance it makes zero sense to do so. Then come here lecturing people for being too dumb about processed materials.

I've forgotten more about socks than you ever learned, and I'm saying that elite athletes use both. I prefer wool, but to say that synthetic socks don't perform is simply absurd. At the top of cycling, running, soccer, it's about 50/50 now.

I'm not saying you're bad at everything, I'm saying you've never been good at anything, so you have no horse to get high on. If Flash wants to use Drymax or Wright or Feetures or whatever high-end synthetic sock he wants, you're just pissing in the wind trying to pick a fight with it.

we have so many experts in this place its ridiculous. I'm pretty sure TW could cure cancer if all our biggest brains weren't focused on politics and socks

The only people with any room to talk in this thread are Mitch, Vanster, reggs, and myself. Take Mitch’s shirtless challenge if you want people to believe you practice what you preach.

I give 0 fucks if you or midget or anyone else believes me. Those that do, great, those that don't, oh well.

You're in my thread, i'll talk about whatever the fuck i want to talk about

For you my best side is the other side of my nutsack.

maxresdefault.jpg

Now you midge...:)

Thread delivers entertainment. Some socks, some cooked versus raw meat debates, a bit of fitness and nutritional supplements, some science. Solid.

I'm sure Juggs is just working out which is his best side for the ultimate shot.

Juggernaut frustrates the fuck out of me, but you can't knock his hustle. He's always asking questions, and making threads. He's harmless, and I'm not gonna throw rocks at him.

I can see why you would be confused. Thats someone touching a celling. Im sure that isn't even a concept in your world.

I can see why you would be confused. Thats someone touching a celling. Im sure that isn't even a concept in your world.

Quite right. I have no idea what a celling is. At least as confusing as you seeing a photo of someone who can see their own junk.

iu

Does that look like an animal?
Eh. That's real poultry, son.

I think you think because it's in an unnatural shape, it's some sort of fake or "highly processed" shit-food. It isn't. There might be soy-mixtures out there, but I've never seen one, or at least I don't buy them.

He's getting hung up on "processed" being "bad"

As with most things, there is nuance involved.
Well, terms are misused by morons every second.

I don't think Flash knows enough about how food is created to figure it out. He's definitely ignorant and hung up on the look of the food. That's obviously nonsense. No one thinks ground beef ("processed" btw) isn't real because it's not in a large steak anymore.

He's also in shape, so whatever he's doing seems to be working. But you carry on telling everyone else how little they know with absolutely zero to back up the knowledge you think you have.

Back