A question about diet

He's getting hung up on "processed" being "bad"

As with most things, there is nuance involved.

Getting hung up on “real” food when everyone knew what he meant is classic TW.

Last edited:
My wife had Hell's kitchen on last night..

Some dude said "food is entertainment"

and I said "A fat america says what?"

and here we are 10 pages later making fueling your body for what you need super fucking complicated. So in TW beat the fuck out of the dead horse fashion, here I am

My body fat % has been single digit a few times. I track calories every so often over the years. I think any change caloric intake has on your metabolism is so small it really doesn't matter. Every time I track calories my gain/loss is reflected well by just that, and I've done it at periods when my metabolism would have been different. I don't think it's a big factor.

I don't think any of this worrying over different metabolic "modes" your body might be in matter more than just not eating that extra thing at the end of the day.

I don't know how to help you. Like I said, I'll have to just admit that I underestimated peoples ability to understand what processed foods are.

You continuously buy polyester over wool in every instance it makes zero sense to do so. Then come here lecturing people for being too dumb about processed materials.

When someone says "real food" i take it to mean whole foods versus highly processed shit. Basically the stuff at the perimeter of the grocery store vs the stuff in the middle aisles.

Considering most Americans probably spend the bulk of their money on the garbage inside the aisles, maybe defining it for them wouldn't be a bad idea.
I think I spend under $10 inside the aisles at the grocery store.

Real food in my book is without added chemicals or preservatives my body doesn't need, and no antibiotics or hormones in animal products. But I guess that's just the definition of organic

and here we are 10 pages later making fueling your body for what you need super fucking complicated. So in TW beat the fuck out of the dead horse fashion, here I am

You must have a ton of people on ignore. There are over 250 posts in this tread, and at 10 posts per page…is something something. Vanster, help me out, my math is bad.

:hurry:

Maybe if you took a deeper interest in all these "complicated" topics you wouldn't have had 17 heart attacks

*shots fired*

Just pushed myself hard on the surfskate
Now I can eat more
I wish this wasn't so complicated

To clarify

My heart attack dates 2006, 2009, 2011, 2016, 2019, 2021.

100% blocked arteries either RCA, LAD or both. My last ejection fraction was 55%.

What does that mean? I build plaque like a champ. What takes normal people 50 years, I can do in 3 but after all that my heart is in great shape. Better than average.

Conclusion R/A can be a motherfucker

Back