The FBI, CIA, DOJ... ARE CORRUPT

What a stupid thing to say.
Why would they not just cheat anyway?
The Republican's don't cheat, you don't hear about it.

Voter Intimidation - This is done where blacks stand outside a voting precinct telling people how to vote, or not letting certain people in.
Throwing Republican Ballots in the Trash - many reports of people finding republican ballots in dumpsters.
Allowing people to vote with no ID multiple times - Once again, democrats bussing people to a voting site who vote multiple times.

You don't hear about republicans doing this, because that's not what republicans are.

--------------------
Trump didn't prosecute Killary after he won, because he was told to let it go. Killary and Hunter Biden got away with a lot worse, and it was ignored.
Yet the Democrats are still digging for a nothing burger (dealing with a civil case), just to drag a former president through the court system.

There's double standards with democrats. They've got the media, rigged elections, government agencies (FBI, CIA, DOJ), and now they're using the court system as a weapon, in addition to Matrix Cancelling anyone who speaks the truth.

Last edited:
When a toddler shits his pants and sits there, still in the shitted pants, denying he's done it.

That's the level of oblivious delusion NGFM is at.

its more than that though because havax is also focusing on really stupid make-believe differences in conservatives vs liberals and a lot of the other repubs do too

these doods are not remotely capable of being aware that theyre being manipulated by the body politic or their own unintelligent choices

no one talks about Killary but she lives rent free in your head years later bro

she really shook you bro and let's be honest it's funny how trump is gonna get locked up before her :lol:

you fucking imbecile, i haven't talked about hillary in like 3 years, the only reason i mentioned the bitch is because she lost to trump, and midge was trying to make a point that was shot down with the 2016 election results.

its more than that though because havax is also focusing on really stupid make-believe differences in conservatives vs liberals and a lot of the other repubs do too

these doods are not remotely capable of being aware that theyre being manipulated by the body politic or their own unintelligent choices

deep thoughts, by dent head dare lmao

The Republican's don't cheat, you don't hear about it.

Voter Intimidation - This is done where blacks stand outside a voting precinct telling people how to vote, or not letting certain people in.
Throwing Republican Ballots in the Trash - many reports of people finding republican ballots in dumpsters.
Allowing people to vote with no ID multiple times - Once again, democrats bussing people to a voting site who vote multiple times.

You don't hear about republicans doing this, because that's not what republicans are.

--------------------
Trump didn't prosecute Killary after he won, because he was told to let it go. Killary and Hunter Biden got away with a lot worse, and it was ignored.
Yet the Democrats are still digging for a nothing burger (dealing with a civil case), just to drag a former president through the court system.

There's double standards with democrats. They've got the media, rigged elections, government agencies (FBI, CIA, DOJ), and now they're using the court system as a weapon, in addition to Matrix Cancelling anyone who speaks the truth.

Wtf are you talking about?

At the last mid-terms armed magas were "monitoring" polling stations.

Virtually every case of voter fraud from the 2020 election were Republicans.

Maybe the reason trump didn't pursue Hillary was because it was a nothing burger too?

Or maybe it's just another case of trump saying what you want to hear, but not following through.

Yea of the 4 cases that got national attention, out of the less than 500 investigated (of which most were dropped), 3 of them were Republicans.

Voter fraud happens, it's likely very rare, but absolutely nobody would trust any votes coming from a polling station manned entirely by a single party. There's a reason we require monitoring from both, because if given the opportunity people absolutely would do it. Stop being retarded.

what kind of 'make believe differences'?

wrong
the cheat is done in a myriad of ways
like hacking printer machines settings
and on and on the proof goes and moving the goal posts of
'it's not enough to change the election' bs

...He could not coherently understand why he felt compelled to shoot John Lennon – Chapman did not remember pulling the hammer or aiming,' said Whelan.

'All he could remember was a voice in his head saying, "do it do it". NYPD Lieutenant Arthur O'Connor, stated that Chapman appeared "programmed" on the night he shot Lennon.'...

..'Chapman's lawyers were aiming for a trial and an insanity plea, but out of the blue, Chapman decided he wanted to forgo a trial and plead guilty, claiming that "a little voice inside his head' told him to do this," said Whelan.

Crucially, says Whelan, that volte-face only came after Chapman was visited in his cell by various psychiatrists employed by his defence lawyers.

Three of those doctors had been involved in hypnosis, and one of them, Dr Milton Kline, worked with the CIA on its notorious 'MK Ultra' mind control programme, which the Hollywood movie the Manchurian Candidate was loosely based on.

In 1979, Kline boasted in a TV documentary that a man could be programmed to murder via hypnosis, via the MK Ultra programme.

Why Kline, along with two other experts in hypnosis, was asked by the lawyers to meet Chapman, is not clear, though it is not impossible that the defence was already considering putting forward the notion that their client was hypnotised into carrying out his crime...

This is the end of the article...
If you want the puzzle pieces it's a great read

...Whelan concluded: 'I think Mark Chapman was potentially shooting a gun or thinking he was shooting a gun possibly blanks.

'He thinks he's done something he couldn't have possibly done -- therefore, the only conclusion I can come to is there might have been a second shooter or it was highly likely there was a second shooter in the vestibule area on the stairs, shooting John in a close group pattern in his upper left chest area.

'When I spoke to the doctors and nurses at the time who treated John - and they saw his wounds many times - they all agree that whoever shot John was very close to him and standing in front one or two feet away.

'And they managed to achieve a very professional grouping around John's left chest area above his heart.

'It's almost impossible for Mark Chapman to do that from where he was and it was dark. He was 20 to 25 feet away from John.

'It's a disturbing, troubling assessment, I'm well aware of that, but I can see no other explanation for John's wounds.'

The man jailed for John Lennon's murder could be INNOCENT, claims bombsehll documentary | Daily Mail Online

Yea of the 4 cases that got national attention, out of the less than 500 investigated (of which most were dropped), 3 of them were Republicans.

Voter fraud happens, it's likely very rare, but absolutely nobody would trust any votes coming from a polling station manned entirely by a single party. There's a reason we require monitoring from both, because if given the opportunity people absolutely would do it. Stop being retarded.

I felt like I was going crazy here. I came back to check in on TW and it is full on MAGA. I knew that a few were out there (looking at SeVeReD) but JFC.

Where did Hunter ByeDone's laptop touch you.

I felt like I was going crazy here. I came back to check in on TW and it is full on MAGA. I knew that a few were out there (looking at SeVeReD) but JFC.

... and there goes cael again making bomb threats

COMP-SC-INSERT-PIPE-BOMBER.jpg

Last edited:
u could say I'm scaling the scaffold

I'm shouting out predictions from my commanding view of the forum

Back