Loco Hombre Off the Mexico

I wish you the best...and I'm sure you're aware that where you have decided to move to is not the safest place. In the late 80's we would routinely violate sovereign Mexican territory to kill Blood Alliance members and corrupt cops. But it's your funeral...

before u go, watch Sicario documentary

It is too late
I am all in
I'm hearing everyone
and I'm walking around with eyes wide open
thinking of carrying a knife and how I will fight to the death
I hear I can carry a gun legally too; going to look into that
what do I do
but all I've heard is from the US
(((news)))
what I've seen down here so far doesn't scare me
Could I get kidnapped? I guess
but man
you should see all the Canadians living down here and they don't blink an eye
Maybe I just need to learn to say
'eh?'
correctly

looking up Sicario documentary
bbc
oh ya i trust them
they're shooting each other over drug turf over here
not me
i just have to watch out for the poor who want to kidnap... which i haven't heard much about anymore
people who are poor will act poorly

Last edited:
If a cartel beheads you do we have your permission to make fun of your name being ironic?

oh ya si claro

it must be prophesy

got me laughing

I'm pretty happy
lived a good life
leaving our daughters something
die before i get old has always been a creed
and the shit i've done, i've lived longer than i thought
i will die fighting

And I tell you you do not want to be the Mexican who fucks with their tourist industry
Those people don't make it to court
Happy, in that BBC video where the police come in and haul the young guy off and the parents don't know what he did, you can bet he crossed the police in the wrong way and never made it to court

Last edited:
How did it get to page 2 before anyone asked for pics of the daughter?

Pics of the daughter?

This is seriously good shit. Hope it all works out, sounds awesome.

Hang 10 dude!

Charles Mingus - Dizzy Moods 0:00
Charles Mingus - Ysabel's Table Dance 5:55
Charles Mingus - Tijuana Gift Shop 16:26
Charles Mingus - Los Mariachis (The Street Musicians) 19:55
Charles Mingus - Flamingo 30:21
Charles Mingus - A Colloquial Dream (Scenes In The City) 35:40

9PVvZLr.jpg

also (want a great novel? Read ‘The Shadow of the Wind’ by Carlos Ruiz then look for the rest of the series…but I digress again.)

thanks for the tip, just added it to my Kobo.

BTW - do you speak the lingo?

Last edited:
Good for you man. Being in Arizona, I have friends (namely Mexican ones however) that own property in Mexico but I've known a few dudes who planned to/did move there. Just stick around the tourist towns and don't go sticking your nose where it doesn't belong and I'm sure you'll have a long and enjoyable retirement. Good for you, man.

Smart girl, half chinese half german

~HALF CHINESE HALF GERMAN :skull:ALL AXIS:skull: AMIRITE~

thank u 4 sharing btw

maybe i will see u when i run my monster rally lumina @ baja 500 next year

mexicans love the lumina van almost as much as i do

good shit
i enjoyed living in Cuernevaca near D.F.
but i think i'd retire to costa rica

i was just in oceanside for new years eve btw
nice little place, walked to the main street and got drunk

Last edited:
Good story, I read it all.

If you like surfing, you'd love skiing. While surfing runs last seconds and cover maybe 1000', skiing down a mountain can take many minutes and cover a few miles.

You (everyone) should try skiing at least once.

Sounds like an adventure and it seems like you'll be very happy with the move. I haven't been to Mexico, but Puerto Vallarta is on the list of considerations for a trip this year. I myself plan to do something similar in retirement, which is quite far away. If for some reason I have a change of heart and do not retire somewhere along the Mediterranean, I would definitely consider a place where my dollars go a lot farther, like Medellin, Colombia, and I had a good experience there. But I have a lot of travels to make between now and then, so who knows how my mind might change.

Good luck

I'm always amazed the northern border of Mexico isn't full of factories pumping out crap for Murica.

Just demonstrates how jacked up Mexico must be, I guess.

It's funny you mention that. I had a business acquaintance that was huge on building a plant in Mexico to fuck over the unions and make a billion dollars and laugh at Canada for being stupid etc. etc...

3 years later he crawls back almost broke, hauling all his shit back to Canada. According to him it is cheaper to pay the higher wages and taxes than it is to put up with all the theft, paying bribes and protection money you have to pay just to stay in business.

It is quite racist of them not to put any European countries on the list, isn't it? But then again, they are going by those pesky things called numbers. :lol:

Anyways, a number of U.S. cities are more crime ridden when comparing to South American ones, or others across the world. I currently live in Philadelphia, and felt safer in Medellin, overall. It can depend where you go in a certain country.

Back